China

Everyone settled down to continue the entrees north and south (America and confederacy) sat next to each other, Prussia had America on his lap Canada and France sat in between England, Italy was in a char while Germany was on the floor in between his legs using them as a back rest. Then Russia was next to China all red and oddly bashful.

"Alright let's continue " France said, as she pulled out China's diary. ~I remember how cute my siblings used to be maybe if I can get England in on this he might turn them in little kids again :D ~ "well that's out now aru" China smiled, but then the diabolical chuckling of England getting and idea happened "heheheheheheh."

France just rolled her eyes, and the kids all looked like paranoid owls at the thought of being shrunk. "Pannnnnnda " a rather random note was made in the entree everyone just chuckled.

"I hope south Korea gangnam styles off a cliff" the next entree said, "and why's that?" Rissia asked, "because he changed my ring tone to it and I dont know how to change it" the Chinese man said with a defeated sigh as he glared at his phone.

America rolled his eyes and asked China to hand him his phone, only to change it to the Russian national anthem. Which caused them to blush madly. While in the mean time Italy and France just awed at them because it was..........cute.

"Okay one more and well do Russia's um you have his diary right lapin?" The Frenchwoman asked, America raised the medium sized book to confirm. ~ through the decades I've seen war and progression I've seen my old friends fade away and I've seen new ones sprout but I still wonder why I haven't faded is it because there's still something for me to discover out there?~

"Well perhaps your soul mate is out there mon ami " France said, China gave it a thought, perhaps she was right about them but for how long would he want to wait to meet them he was rather lonely.

Yay! New chap I know I've been rather lazy with the updates anywho the two new book I published the updates are gonna be slow until I get into a pokemon mood again but I'll do the best I can with them.