Prussia

Hello it's me, I know I've been lazy anyways theres the chapter.

The next morning came and surprisingly France was the first to wake up, normally she would sleep till eight.

But something that kept her mind up was how that one page of Americas entree they suffer in silence, how long did they?

She had a feeling it was for a long time, though she guessed that Prussia suffered longer then her american son, but it was still something she couldn't ignore. "Your up early " a groggy brit said, she smiled not saying anything as he kissed her cheek.

"What's on your mind?" He then asked, he knew her well enough to know that she had something on her mind, "what Amériques entree said that they suffer in silence " she said.

"Well perhaps prussias journal will give us more " he said, "oh speak of the devil" just then the groggy duo then walked in poring themselves a mug of coffee.

After everybody was awake, ether by tea or coffee and breakfast they went back to the living room, china then opened the elder Germans book.

~I beat Austin at our sword fighting skills kekskeskes it vas awesome. ~

It was a rather random entree but one nonetheless, ~ over the years prussias became a talented writer nobody but Germany and America knows this ~ "really? I didn't know that probably I could borrow one" England said more to himself but, a seirten American said he could give him a copy.

"Main gott it's just a hobby" the albino complained.

~today I played with my new boss his name is Frederik but it was to long so I called him old fritz I'm so awesome with nicknames.~ everybody ether chuckled or rolled their eyes in amusement.

~hahahaha Hungary's frying pan broke it vas hilarious because as it was in mid swing that thing broke and it hit Austria in ze face hahahahahahahhahha!!!!!!~

"Wow what happened after that?" Canada asked, "keskeskes vell I managed to escape later because she vas  busy with the music nerds nose" he said loudly.

"And then she came by in a fiery blaze and wacked you with her new one" America added with a smirk, leaving the prussian to pout. Jackson was giggling because of the memory, of the older man screaming like a little girl.

"Anyvays!!" Prussia said glaring at the southern half, ~france and Spain came over today, it vas Saturday zo it vas soup opera night, to put is in a nut shell it vas beer/whin/tequila and a lot of popcorn.~ "ahhhhhh gott vhy that one!!!" The prussian whined.

"Soup opera really?" The albino whined and more and the Frenchwoman shrugged, "aya arr we continuing aru?" An inpatient china said.

"Last one " America said with a smile, ~why does the world hate me I know I'm obnoxious and loud, but I'm enjoying my life ever since I was a kid I was disliked even hated, I hate the fact that I know its true,......but I hate it even more when someone hurts the one I love.

In a world without compassion I have this to say, you can hurt me, you can call me names, you can torture me rape me and even kill me, but please for the love of gott don't you dare hurt him or there will be hell to pay.~ everybody sat their knowing that kind of love at one point in their lives.

Knowing that it angers you more that you loved one is hated more then yourself, they weren't shocked that the last entree was written with love, but that didn't stop them from smiling at the two who clearly through thick and thin, stayed together for so long.

It was moments like those that made life worth it, those small little moments of time.