Prussia

Prussias pov

After hearing some of meri's entrees I couldn't help but smile, he's a wonderful person if you look past the stereotype he's loving, he's compassionate, he's a fighter, and most of all loyal.

I'm so lucky that he's my spouse.

I looked at China as he was getting ready to read my journal.

~Today was unawesome the locals burned me at the stake again, and when I wouldn't die, they threw me into a lake tide to a rock.

Vater had to get me again and told me to write in my journal.~

"Well hell that's unawesome next!!"

I shouted the only one that knew of that entree was america, for well he's kinda like my wife while like I'm his husband so that would be a part of my life that he should know about.

~I dissolved as a country today but why haven't I faded like many others before me?

Is it because of my relasionship with America that's keeping me alive?

Because if so that's a theory I don't want to test out.~

"Wait RELASIONSHIP?!?" the rest of America's family shouted, "bruder mind telling us?."

Germany said rather calmly, "Well me and meri have been in a marriage like relasionship while we're not technically married we sorta act like it."

I said, "while true we aren't married traditionally, because we were countries and well married countries tend to not last long.

So we kept it a secret, and well I'm not a country anymore so if me and meri wanted to could get married." I finished.

"Well I'm not happy that you guys kept your relasionship a secret while understandable but I ask one thing" Canada said.

"And whats that lil brother?" America asked the Canadian " at least invite me to the wedding!" The blonde tried shouting.

At that point everyone was laughing and agreeing with him " alright one more entree and we'll take a break" China said.

We nodded as we started to calm down.

~during America's civil war he was severely wounded but somehow managed to hide very well only, Prussia knew about this and provided personal support to him, often helping him with paperwork.

Cleaning the deep gash that ran down his spin, that's when the relationship between the two began and continues to this day.~

After hearing aw's from the others I blushed redder then Spain's tomatoes,
"Well I ave to agree on one this I know when I see soulmates and the two of you are definitely soulmates" France said in a knowing tone.

"I wonder if there's a reason that she and Japan play mackmater?"

I thought to my self, "well who's cooking lunch?" Russia finally spoke up for the first time.

"Ve me me me " a particular Italian said, as he shot up and ran into the kitchen. While meri showed everyone the guest rooms.