Letting the day roll

Alfred showed the others their bedrooms alowing them to adjust, so far the diary entrees have been mellow but the American was sure things would turn rather depressing soon.

"I wonder if they will find out about mine and gils depression problem?" The blonde knew that he and his loved one had a problem, but every time they began to feel a little better about themselves it was crushed.

The smell of garlic filled the air, he went to the kitchen to find a bubbly Italian and Canadian talking about whatever they could think of.

Alfreds pov

I smiled at the duo remaining unnoticed, I walked to the living room to find Francine watching RWBY it looked like she was on vol 4 I sat with her being a member of the otaku trio and enjoyed the fight seen between qrow and tyrian.

An hour past and the pasta was served, and we all enjoyed the meal, we talked manly on who diary was next in which would be iggy's, who protested greatly on it.

"Well more drama tomorrow" I said as I crawled in bed, " ah it won't be to bad depressing yeah, but with a little bit a humor."

The albino said, " I know but still do you think spilling our secrets is best I mean you know I'm not an idiot, you know I hide my intelligence for a reason."

He looked at me with a knowing looked, he knew I didn't want to end up like previous world powers, world powers that fell because the world is scared of what you can do.

"Hey it will be alright I'm sure of it" I looked at red eyes and nodded smiling as sleep filled my body and the warm abyss was blissful.