quality time of family

Alfred's pov

We saw lovino and feilciano walk into the room a brotherly love, glint in there eyes "well it's a good time to make dinner its 6:30" iggy said, I looked at the clock and he was right "I can aru " yao offered.

While yao and ludwig were in the kitchen making dinner we decided who's diary we'll read next "well what about France? " the brit suggested, " or mattie?" I said reserving a glare from said little brother I smirked wanting to know what my lil shit of a brother does.

"Oui  I am curious as to what mon little bear does and after that to be fair we'll do mon lapins " the frenchwoman said fairly, I groaned at the thought of mine being next "keskeskeskesk " my prussian husband chuckled, I rolled my eyes at him "dinners ready!!!"

"Who's are we reading tomorrow?" Lidwig said, "Matthew's and after that Alfred's " iggy said, we sat down and talked awhile nothing important or political, we laughed at the story's we told, it was nice like we could forget that we were countries and we could be humans for once, " *sigh* this is nice" I said, "really how so?"

Ivan said, "for once we can forget that were countries and be human it is nice" I said, I looked at thoughtful looks and nods of agreement.

"Ayia your right it is make me wish it could be all the time," "well we should go to bed so we can have an early start tomorrow " Ludwig spoke we nodded and cleaned up the kitchen and headed to bed.