9. Jeyna - Truth or Dare

Nico's POV 

Nico glanced at the blonde boy walking next to him, trying not to pay attention to their hands brushing against each other. 

Naturally, Jason would see the two of them together and decide he wanted them both to go get Reyna for their little truth or dare game. And, obviously, Nico didn't leave without giving the son of Jupiter a glare worthy of Hades himself.

They walked over to where the Romans had decided to set up camp for another day and went straight to the biggest tent situated in the middle of the others.

"Um... Reyna?" He called, standing outside, not having a door to knock on.

"Come in, Nico." He shifted the purple drapes and walked in, Will staying outside. He stopped short a few paces in.

"Wear more clothes." He stated, gesturing vaguely to her legs, quite exposed in a pair of shorts. The daughter of war rolled her eyes. She patted spot next to her on the floor, where she was sitting cross legged and combing her hair.

"I didn't come here to chat. We're playing truth or dare. If you're interested, come to Cabin 1." Nico said. As Reyna pulled her hair back into its usual braid he added, "And don't come without pants." 

She ignored him and walked towards the entrance. 

"Coming?" She asked, a smirk playing at her lips. Nico stood rooted to the spot with his arms crossed. Reyna did nothing but stare right back at him over her shoulder. 

"You guys coming?" Will asked from outside.

He looked at her for one more moment before huffing out a reply, "Yeah."

Solace gave them a bright smile as they exited and only one of the two smiled back, though, the other one (gods know who) almost caved looking at the blonde boy's cute face. Reyna shook his hand, rather formally, and scrutinized him for a moment before continuing on their way.

They walked in silence, Will lagging behind for reasons that he couldn't comprehend (probably something awfully adorable like 'watching the beautiful scenery'), until Reyna leaned in and whispered into his ear, "He's gay."

"What?" Nico said, taken aback by her absurd statement.

"Could you be any louder?" She whisper-shouted. Heat rose to his cheeks.

"Just because the first thing he noticed about you wasn't your shamefully exposed legs, doesn't mean he's gay." He hissed back. 

"And just because you're blind, doesn't mean I'm wrong."

He looked at her with narrowed eyes.

Sighing, she continued, "Don't even get me started on the way he looks at you, it's obvious- but," she added at his scoff. "Other than that, he has a pride sticker on his right arm. It's hidden by his shirt sleeve but I saw it when I shook his hand. You better ask him out, di Angelo."

"How do you know he likes me?" Nico said quickly. 

"Have you seen his face? He is so jealous right now." Both of them turned around to look at Will at the same time. He immediately looked at his feet but Nico had seen him staring at the two of them intensely just a second ago.

"Shut up." He mumbled, avoiding her eyes and ignoring his burning cheeks, much to the Reyna's amusement.

They walked into cabin 1 and joined the others sitting on the floor. Being the last ones there, they had to sit facing the giant, hippie Zeus statue. 

"Finally." Percy sighed from beside Will. "You guys took forever." 

Reyna, who was sitting between Nico and Will, said, "Can I go first?"