2. Solangelo - Sunshine

"Hey, Angel." Said Will, bursting through his front door.

"Nope." Nico replied, to his terrible attempt at another nickname.

"Oh, come on! It took me forever to think of that." Will complained. Nico sat up in bed and gave him a look. "You don't like death face or death boy or death breath, and Di Angelo is way too long, what am I supposed to do?"

"I've told you to call me ghost king." The Son of Hades said, rolling his eyes.

"No that's... stupid!"

Nico facepalmed. "How 'bout Nico?" He said with narrowed eyes.

"Seriously? Only normal people use first names." The blonde replied, as thought this were an obvious fact.

Nico frowned at the ground, thinking about going to the dining pavilion for breakfast when-

"You don't smile at all, do you?" Will asked. Nico looked at him, confused and surprised at the sudden change of topic. "Let's fix that."

His eyes narrowed as the son of Apollo aproached him. What he didn't expect were the hands thrusting to his stomach and the feel of fingers wriggling against body.

Nico burst out laughing as the blonde boy started tickling him.

"Will-!" He cried, unable to breathe, after a few seconds. Will, however, was grinning and laughing at his expense.

He stopped after a few seconds of torture and fell on the floor, laughing. Nico was taking deep breaths. He shoved Will, who was still laughing. When Will looked up he saw that the shorter boy was grinning. Will was struck by how much better Nico looked when he was smiling.

"Sunshine." Said Will. "I'll call you sunshine."

"Why's that?" Asked Nico, raising an eyebrow.

"'Cause that's how bright your smile is."

~

A/N : Bleh, fluff!

Yours Truly

ReynaLovegood2 :)