16. Move On

~~

It was a few days after the incident. Taehyung was extremely scared of everything and everyone, except Jeongguk. The boy hadn't stepped out of his dorm for the past week, wanting to be alone. And of course, Jeongguk accompanied him, not wanting to leave Taehyung all alone.

"Baby love, just one more bite please" Jeongguk held up the spoon of rice to Taehyung's mouth but the elder refused to eat. Taehyung shook his head, turning away.

Jeongguk sighed, placing the bowl of rice down. "Tae" the blonde still didn't turn. "Taehyung, look at me" Jeongguk's voice was stern making the other turn to look at him. "Taehyung, you can't keep on going on like this. Your not even eating" Jeongguk sighed, taking the blonde's hand into his.

"I know what happened to you was horrible. But you have to move on" And Jeongguk was right. Taehyung couldn't keep behaving like this. The blonde sighs, leaning his head against Jeongguk's chest. "Sorry ggukie" a stray tear fell down Taehyung's eye.

"No baby don't be sorry" Jeongguk gently kissed the tear away. "it's not your fault okay?" Taehyung just nodded, burying his face into Jeongguk's neck. "M' hungry" the blonde blushed out of embarassment.
Jeongguk just chuckled as he continued to feed his boyfriend.

Three Days Later

Today was the day that Taehyung and Jeongguk were finally going to go back to uni. They hadn't gone for a whole week. Luckily when Jeongguk told the principal about what happened to Taehyung, she allowed them to take a weeks brake, seeing how Taehyung was completely shaken up.

But today, today Taehyung was feeling scared. Because he was going to see Bogum. The blonde didn't know how Bogum was going to react upon seeing him.

"You okay, bun?" Jeongguk back hugged Taehyung, placing a kiss below his ear. "M' okay" the blonde replies but Jeongguk knew better. After grabbing their bags, the two headed out the dorm, walking into uni. Jimin, who was talking to Yoongi, saw Taehyung and Jeongguk and immediately ran towards his best friend, hugging him tightly.

"TaeTae! I missed you!" Taehyung just smiled brightly at his best friend. The four spoke for a while before Taehyung had to go to class. Bidding goodbye to Jimin and Yoongi, Jeongguk walked Taehyung to his class.

But the blonde froze in his spot, when he noticed Bogum sitting in his usual spot. The brown haired male hadn't noticed Taehyung yet. Jeongguk followed Taehyung's gaze, clenching his jaw when he saw who Taehyung was looking at.

"C'mon love" Jeongguk took Taehyung's hand as they walked into the class together. Jeongguk left Taehyung briefly, walking up to the teacher. After Jeongguk and the teacher conversed for a few minutes, Jeongguk walked back to Taehyung with a smile on his face.

"Let's go" Taehyung looked at Jeongguk confused. "I'm going to be here. With you, for a few weeks" Taehyung was suprised. "Oh.." that's all could say before the blonde was dragged by Jeongguk to one of the benches, ignoring Bogum's stare.

~~