10. I know you do

~~

ONE WEEK LATER

The trial was over. Taehyung's father was put to jail, and had to stay there for the rest of his life. Taehyung did shed some tears. Mainly because the man is his father.

Jeongguk helped Taehyung throughout and the blonde was thankful. Today, after two weeks, Taehyung finally gets to go back to uni. He was relieved. The blonde was bored being couped up at the dorm.

As usual, Jeongguk walked Taehyung to his class, giving him a kiss before leaving. Taehyung enters the classroom, the professor yet to come.

As Taehyung walked to his usual seat, he noticed someone familiar sitting there. And then it clicked. "Bogum?" The brown haired male looked up when his name was called.

"Oh hey Taehyung" he smiles. "Hey, um, this is my seat" Taehyung points at the chair Bogum was sitting on. "Oh, um yea" He apologizes.

Taehyung expected him to move to another seat but no. Instead, Bogum shifts aside leaving place for Taehyung to sit. The blonde sighs, sitting down next to Bogum. The professor soon entered, the whole class becoming quite.

After the class, Taehyung stood up with all his material, ready to leave when Bogum held his wrist. The blonde turns around. "Need something?" Taehyung wasn't trying to be mean, but he did notice Bogum staring at him.

"Uh, I need help with this chapter could you help me?" Bogum knew Taehyung was good at studies. Taehyung sighs. He doesn't want to teach him but at the same time, he doesn't want to be mean. "Okay. When?" The blonde asks. Bogum smiles before answering.

"Today? After classes?" The brown haired male asks and Taehyung nods. "Meet me at the gate after school. I'll take you to my dorm" and with that, Taehyung leaves the classroom, walking straight to the cafeteria.

Taehyung noticed Jeongguk and his friends had not arrived yet. So he bought food for himself, taking a seat at a table at the far end of the cafeteria.

While Taehyung was eating, someone knocked on the table making him look up. "Bogum?" Taehyung gulps down his food. "Can I sit with you? I'm kind of alone" he scratched the back of his neck in embarassment.

Taehyung just nods, going back to eating his food. Bogum sits down next to the blonde, moving closer to him. A little too close for Taehyung's liking.

The blonde didn't want to cause any fight so shifted a little further from Bogum as he continued to eat, not speaking at all.

It was not even five minutes later Taehyung was already done eating. He wondered where Jeongguk and his friends were. As if on cue, Jeongguk entered the cafeteria with his friends.

A smile made its way to Taehyung's lips as his eyes locked with his boyfriends. But Jeongguk's smile turned into a frown when he noticed Bogum staring at Taehyung.

"You guys get lunch" Jeongguk told his friends before walking towards the table Taehyung was sitting on. "Hey ggukie" the blonde smiles beautifully as Jeongguk takes a seat beside him.

"Hey baby. How are you? Did you eat?" Jeongguk places his arm around Taehyung's shoulder, bringing the elder closer to him. Taehyung just giggles and nods. "why so late?" The blonde pouts at his boyfriend.

"The professor gave us extra work. Sorry bub" Just then, all the boys arrive at the table, stopping at the same time, looking at a certain someone. Taehyung follows their gaze and notices Bogum.

When Bogum notices everyone looking at him, he automatically stands up. "I'll leave. Sorry" and he walks away with his food tray in hand.

Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok sat down beside eachother, Hoseok going in to feed Jimin his lunch. Yoongi looked unbothered making Taehyung confused.

"Why is Hoseok feeding Jimin?" Taehyung looked around the table waiting for an answer. "Their dating" Namjoon casually replies. "And what about Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung was so confused. Jeongguk chuckles, tucking Taehyung's hair behind his ear before kissing his temple softly.

"They are dating. Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok are dating" and then in clicked in Taehyung's mind. The three of them were dating. "ohh I get it now" he smiles, leaning back on Jeongguk's chest.

After lunch, everyone had to go to their next class. Taehyung and Jeongguk unfortunately didn't have the same classes. So the blonde kissed his boyfriend before making his way to his own classroom.

"Bro, Taehyung's full package. Your lucky man" Namjoon stood behind Jeongguk, who was watching Taehyung walking away. "I love him" the ravenette comments, still staring at Taehyung while he walked. Namjoon chuckles, patting his shoulder. "I know you do"

~~