12. Kitten 🔞🔞🔞

~~

This chapter is rated highly 18+
A very mature chapter
18++

Taehyung woke up with pain in the lower half of his body. His hand roamed around the bed in search for Jeongguk, and he smiled when he felt him.

Taehyung turned his body, eyes opening to see his boyfriend beside him. Jeongguk was fast asleep, mouth slightly open, hair fluffy. He looked like a baby.

Taehyung cooed at the sight as he carefully and slowly got into Jeongguk's lap. The blonde then bent down, placing a kiss on the youngers mouth which caused his to stir in his sleep.

"ggukie" the blonde smiles seeing his boyfriend finally awake. "hey baby" Jeongguk smiles, hand holding Taehyung's inner thighs caressing them gently. "does it hurt?" Taehyung nods and Jeongguk frowns.

"Let's skip today" the ravenette suggests but Taehyung shakes his head. "I don't wanna miss today" Jeongguk was confused. "Why?" He asks. The elder giggles, laying on top of Jeongguk, head on the youngers chest. Taehyung smiles in satisfaction.

"Because we have classes together today!" He squeals and Jeongguk chuckles, caressing Taehyung's hair. "Fine. Only because we have classes together" after cuddling for a while, the two got ready for uni.

JIMIN'S POV
Time Skip
After Uni
Time: 6pm

Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok entered Yoongi's dorm, throwing their bags around the living.

"Hey, anyone hungry?" Jimin walks into the kitchen. Yoongi and Hoseok glance at each other, before nodding and walking over to Jimin.

"Hey chim?" Hoseok calls as the younger looks back at the two males in front of him. "You a virgin?" Jimin was slightly confused. Why are they asking such questions?

The younger shakes his head as a "no". "You trust us.. right?" Yoongi asks, smiling softly. "Of course I do. What's with all the questions?" Jimin looked at the two, confused.

"You see, me and Yoongi here..have a little...fantasy" Hoseok exclaims. "What fantasy?" Jimin gulps. "We wanted to have a threesome. You, me and Hoseok" Jimin's eyes widen for a second.

"Threesome?" He innocently questions making the two chuckle. "Yea baby a threesome" Hoseok caresses the youngers hair.

"So..can we?" Millions of thoughts run in Jimin's mind.

How does a threesome work?
I'm a virgin
Sex with two people
I love Yoongi
I love Hoseok
Wait...how?
Will I be able to walk after?

Jimin shakes his head, looking and Hoseok then Yoongi. "Okay" the pink haired male softly whispers. "Are you sure? We don't want to force you into anything" Yoongi looks at the younger with concerned eyes.

"No it's okay. I trust you guys and I'm ready" the younger smiles. Yoongi and Hoseok glance at each other before smirking. Jimin gulps again, not knowing what was about to come.

Just as the pink haired male was about to speak, he was lifted up by Hoseok, being carried to the bedroom.

He looked at Yoongi who was undressing himself, making Jimin more excited than he already was.

Hoseok threw Jimin onto the bed, hovering above him. "You ready kitten?" Jimin innocently nods, waiting for whats about to come.

Hoseok then leans down, attaching his lips onto Jimin's neck, kissing it softly. Jimin moans at the feeling.

Within minutes, the three were naked, Jimin kissing Yoongi as Hoseok kissed around the youngers neck, leaving hickeys and love bites.

Jimin then pulled away, going onto his knees. "Suck, kitten" and Jimin complies, taking Yoongi's dick in his hand, licking the tip first before sucking on it, making the elder groan.

Hoseok comes up to kiss Yoongi hungrily, their tounges fighting for dominance. Jimin sucks harder making Yoongi moan into Hoseok's mouth.

Yoongi came quickly into the pink haired males mouth, Jimin swallowing immediately. "Lay down, kitten" Hoseok orders the younger who nods, laying down onto the bed.

Hoseok once again overs above the younger, slowly inserting two fingers into his hole. Jimin moans, clutching onto the sheets. Yoongi bends down to kiss the younger, distracting him from the pain. Soon, two fingers become three, Hoseok thrusting his fingers in and out of the youngers hole.

Once he was stretched out enough, Hoseok aligned his dick in front of Jimin's hole. "it's gonna hurt, kitten" Jimin just nods, too pleasured to speak. Hoseok rubs his cock at Jimin's entrance before going in making Jimin moan as tears fill his eyes.

Yoongi moves his lips to Jimin's neck, sucking on it, creating new hickeys. Once Jimin was ready, Hoseok started to thrust in and out of the younger, hitting his prostate over and over again. Jimin's moans grow louder as he throws his head back.

Yoongi's hand comes up to the youngers cock. Taking it in his hands, he begins to move his hand up and down Jimin's dick. The pink haired male felt too much pleasure, he was seeing starts. After a few more thrusts from Hoseok, Jimin cums, breathing heavily. But who said they were done?

Yoongi sits down onto the bed against the headboard, his dick hard. "Come here kitten" Jimin crawls over to Yoongi. The elder points at his lap, Jimin immediately understanding.

The younger, aligns himself on top of Yoongi's dick, then going down on it slowly, both moaning at the feeling.

Jimin begins to bounce up and down onto Yoongi's dick, making the elder groan while Jimin's moans become higher pitch. Hoseok kneels in front of Jimin, his mouth attaching into Jimin's dick.

As Hoseok bobs his head Jimin moans louder as his thrusts got slower. Yoongi took the opportunity to pull back and then slam right into the younger making him throw his head back.

After Yoongi and Jimin came, Yoongi pushes Hoseok down onto the bed. And without warning, slides his dick into Hoseok's hole making the other clutch onto the sheets. Yoongi roughly thrusts in and out of Hoseok while Jimin kisses Hoseok to distract him.

Soon, Hoseok also cums breathing heavily.

But it wasn't over.

3RD PERSON POV
THE NEXT DAY

Taehyung looked over the counter. Not many people at the cafe today. He was happy. His eyes roam around for Jeongguk. Once he saw the younger sitting down at a booth in the corner, Taehyung smiles.

After telling his manager he was going home, Taehyung walks over to Jeongguk sitting down beside him.

"Hey ggukie" the blonde smiles. "Hey babe. You done?" Jeongguk puts his phone down, looking at Taehyung.

The elder nods, hugging Jeongguk's arm making the ravenette chuckle. "Let's go back to the dorm baby" Jeongguk places a kiss onto Taehyung's head before the two head back together.

~~