1. Feeling

~~

Jungkook groaned, waking up. Another girl, another bed. Sighing, the ravenette got out of the unfamiliar bed, quickly putting his shirt on, grabbing his belt from the floor. The girl on the bed started to stir, waking up. "Oh! Your up" she smiles warmly. Jungkook nods, grabbing his phone. "Well, last night was okay, I guess" the ravenette sighs while the girl frowns. "Okay? We barely did anything! You barely touched me!" The girl protests sitting up. Jungkook shrugs. "it was a one night stand. You should've not expected so much" the ravenette replies, proceeding to pick up his bag from the floor. "See you around, I guess" and with that, Jungkook leaves. Nothing new.

Jungkook walked back to his dorm, dropping his body down on the couch. This was like an everyday routine for him. Meet a girl, fuck her, leave her in the morning. And the unpleasant reactions from the girls never suprised him. Luckily, it was a Saturday today. Which ment no classes. But that didn't mean he could laze around all day. Jungkook had got a letter from the school saying he was going to get a roommate, so he had to clean up. Not much to clean up. The dorm had one small kitchen, a very small living and one bedroom with two beds. One for Jungkook and the other now for his new roommate. The other bed was a mess. The ravenette's clothes scattered everywhere.

After taking a warm shower, Jungkook got to work. The ravenette quickly finished up cleaning the room and as if right on que, the doorbell rang and Jungkook hurried to open the door, only groaning right after. "What the fuck Yoongi and Namjoon hyung!? I thought my roommate was here!" Jungkook cursed, whining. Yoongi and Namjoon shrugged, stepping inside the youngers dorm. "Wow. Clean, for the first time" Namjoon complemented. "Whatever" the ravenette mumbled. "So is your roommate a boy or girl?" Yoongi questions, taking a seat on the couch.

"Don't know. I'm hoping it's a boy tho" the ravenette replies. As the three continued talking, the doorbell rang. Jungkook quickly straightened up, Yoongi and Namjoon standing up. "open it" Yoongi shoved Jungkook forward. Opening the door, he was met with four males. And he didn't know which was his roommate. "Jin hyung?" Jungkook recognises Namjoon's boyfriend first. "Which one of y'all my roommate?" The ravenette proceeds to ask. One of them raises their hand, shyly looking up. When Jungkooks eyes met his, an unknown feeling settled in the ravenette's stomach. A feeling he's not felt in a long time. "I'm Taehyung" the blonde boy says, shyly smiling.

"Come in" Jungkook stepped aside, letting Taehyung enter. "and y'all are?" Jungkook asks. "I'm Jimin. This is Hoseok, we're Taehyung's friends" the two boys introduced themselves, shaking the ravenette's hand right after. "Well, nice to meet you but you all should leave" Jungkook turned around. "You too, Yoongi and Namjoon hyung" the two males nod, leaving and so do the others. Finally, Jungkook closes the door and turns around. Taehyung awkwardly standing in the middle of the living room. "So, are you new?" Jungkook asks and the other shakes his head. "I uh, I used to stay with someone else, but um, he-he tried to...uh," the blonde started to ramble, suddenly feeling like crying. Jungkook immediately noticed. "It's okay. Don't tell me. Anyways, who are you exactly?" The ravenette proceeds to get to know the beautiful blonde in front of him. "I'm Kim Taehyung. I'm from the Arts College course" the blonde replies.

"Oh! I've never seen you around" Jungkook walks into the bedroom, Taehyung following. "I don't show up much. Usually study by myself in the dorm" Taehyung places his bags down "Well, the right bed is mine so you can use the left. I use the down drawers, your free to use the top ones. We'll have to share one bathroom and one cupboard" Jungkook points at each item he named and Taehyung nods. "Thanks" the blonde blushes. Jungkook smiles. "No probs. You should arrange your stuff. Call me if you need anything. I'll make some lunch" The ravenette smiles before walking out of the room. Taehyung quickly unpacks his stuff, placing it wherever there were free spaces. While unpacking, the blonde accidentally opened one of Jungkooks drawers.

His eyes widened at the sight of various condom packets, lube and other similar stuff. He immediately closed the drawer, peeking behind him incase Jungkook was there. But he luckily wasn't. He quickly finished, walking to the kitchen. Jungkook was standing there, looking at something, a confused look on his face. "W-what are y-you d-doing?" Taehyung stuttered. The truth was, Taehyung had heard about the famous Jeon Jungkook. Everyone seemed to talk about how good looking and hot he was, and how he'd fuck any good looking girl or guy. And here he was. Taehyung was now this fuck boys roommate. How was he going to survive?

Jungkook turned around. "Oh your done" the ravenette smiles. Taehyung nods, walking closer to him but keeping a distance. "I was trying to make pancakes but I don't know how" Jungkook scratched the back of his neck, feeling embarrassed. Wait, embarrassed!? But Jungkook never felt embarrassed. "It's okay. I'll make them" Taehyung proceeded to grab the box from Jungkooks hand, walking over go the stoves. Jungkook stood behind the blonde as he watched him make pancakes. An oddly calming and cute sight. "Sorry. I wanted to give you a welcome gift but guess not" Jungkook confesses. Taehyung then turns around, two plates of pancakes in his hand as the two ate in silence.

Night time soon came. Jimin had called Taehyung to his dorm. The blonde knew Jungkook would go out and not come back till morning. So Taehyung said goodbye to Jungkook, leaving with Jimin to his dorm. "Your lucky. Jungkook is really good looking" the pink hair teases. Taehyung rolls his eyes. They step into Jimin's dorm, taking a seat on the fluffy couch. "Where's your roommate?" Taehyung questions. Just then, a boy a little older to them stepped into the living, all dressed up in black. "Oh! Taehyung right? Jungkooks roommate?" He asks and the blonde nods. "Well, good to meet you" the purple hair walks to the door.

"I'll see you later, chim. Make sure Taehyung gets back" and he leaves. Jimin sighs, burying his face into his hands. "Who he?" Taehyung asks. "Min Yoongi. Jungkooks best friend and my roommate" Jimin replies. "So why you look so dull?" Taehyung leans back on the couch. Jimin doesn't reply and that's when he knows somethings wrong. "Chim. What's wrong?" Taehyung starts to worry a little and that's when Jimin looks up. "I like him" Jimin confesses. The blondes eyes widen for a second. "But Chim! He's a Playboy!' Taehyung protests. "I know I know, I just...he's so tiny and cute and hot I can't help but fall for him" Jimin replies, shaking his head. Taehyung places his hand on the elders shoulder. "Just make sure you don't get hurt okay?" The blonde says, Jimin nods.

After eating dinner together, Taehyung bid goodbye to his best friend, walking back to his dorm. When Taehyung entered, he was surprised to see Jungkook sitting on the couch, a bowl of popcorn in his hand as he slowly dumped the pieces into his mouth. "Jungkook?" Taehyung calls and the ravenette looks up. "Oh hey" Jungkook smiles. "Your here?" Taehyung asks and the other nods. "Why wouldn't I be?" Jungkook questions back. Taehyung slightly blushes. "I thought you would be.....out?" The ravenette laughs. "I don't do it every day, Taehyung" Jungkook comments. Taehyung just nods, about to walk into the room when Jungkook called him. "Oh and call me Jeongguk. That's my real name" Jungkook says. Taehyung nods again, finally stepping into the room.

Today was Taehyung's first day as Jeongguk's roommate, and boy he loved it. Jeongguk on the other hand was a little confused. First, he stayed at home. Yea, he never stays at home. He's always out. But why did he stay at home today? Because of Taehyung? And second, he told the blonde his real name. Only Namjoon and Yoongi know his actual name. Others call him "Jungkook" not "Jeongguk". Why did he tell Taehyung? From the moment the two saw each other, butterflies flew in their stomachs and an unfamiliar feeling settled in their hearts. Neither knew what is was. They've never felt it before. And, now, they were going to find out.

~~