13. Trip - 1

~~

Today, the university had decided to take the ART, students for a fun trip to the forest. Every student was given a schedule. They were all divided in different groups.

The schedule
1. Trip to the forest
2. Making a tent
3. Dinner
4. Bon Fire
5. Sleep
Next morning
6. Wake up at 6am
7. Hiking up a mountain
8. Swimming in a lake
9. Driving to a hotel
10. Stay overnight at the hotel
Next morning
11. Breakfast
12. Going to the beach
13. Back to the hotel to wash up
14. Home

It was a three day, long trip. Everyone was excited to finally be out of uni. The groups were made and luckily, Jeongguk and his friends were all in the same group.

"Okay! Group 3!" The teacher calls out.

Group 3
1. Jeongguk
2. Taehyung
3. Yoongi
4. Hoseok
5. Jimin
6. Namjoon
7. Jin
8. Felix
9. Nancy
10. Bogum
11. Momo
12. Sana

There were twelve people in each group. Group three was assigned to Mr Lee. Taehyung's favourite teacher and Jeongguk's least favourite.

After everything was settled, the teacher announces. "Wait at the main gate and 5am sharp tomorrow morning. See you" and everyone was dismissed back to their dorms to pack up for the trip.

Taehyung happily skipped to the bedroom, taking out his suitcase. "You seem happy" Jeongguk opened his own suitcase as they began to pack their clothes and essentials.

Taehyung just nodded, picking out his clothes. By the time the two were done, it was pretty late. They had to wake up early the next day. "ggukie come here" Taehyung whines making grabby hands towards Jeongguk.

The younger smiles, laying down beside his boyfriend. Soon the two fall asleep, Taehyung not forgetting to set an alarm for 4am.

FEW HOURS LATER

"ggukie! Ggukie!" Taehyung shook Jeongguk's body vigoursly trying to wake him up. Jeongguk groans, opening his eyes. "Wake up! It's almost 4am!" Taehyung gave Jeongguk some clothes to wear for the long drive to the forest.

Taehyung's outfit: