4. Father

~~

Jeongguk drove Taehyung back to their dorm. The boy wouldn't stop crying even in the car. No matter what Jeongguk did, Taehyung continued crying and soon, he was fast asleep. Jungkook stopped the car in front of the dorm, carefully unbuckling Taehyung's seat belt. He rushes to the other side, picking him up bridal style, closing the car door. Once they were inside, Jeongguk places Taehyung on his bed, covering his body with a blanket. But what the ravenette didn't notice, was that Taehyung was awake. The whole time.
"Gguk?" The blonde softly calls, sitting up. "Oh sorry did I wake you?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung shakes his head. "Um, how are you feeling? Why did you run away?" Jeongguk takes a seat on Taehyung's bed. "Oh I saw, um.." the blonde had no excuse to give. So he decided to tell Jeongguk the truth.

"You saw that girl, didn't you?" Jeongguk said as if reading his mind. "What's her name?" The ravenette asks. "Eunha" Taehyung replies. "And what did she have to do with you?" Taehyung felt bad for hiding from Jeongguk. "Uh she works for my father" Taehyung stutters, looking down. Jeongguk figured there was something wrong with the relationship between Taehyung and his father. He wanted to know what it was, but he wasn't sure if Taehyung would tell him just yet. "Taehyung, can you please tell me something about your.... family?" Jeongguk pleads, hoping the blonde would reply

"Why do you even want to know?" Taehyung asks, turning to meet the youngers gaze. "Look, I don't know what's going on with you and that girl and your father but..." Jeongguk drifted off. And their eyes met. Jeongguk stared into Taehyung's brown orbs, getting lost in them. Unconsciously, the two started to lean in. Their faces millimetres apart. And then everything around them disappeared as their lips met in a soft kiss. Neither of them was surprised. They knew it was bound to happen soon. Jungkook moved ahead so he could kiss the blonde properly. When Jeongguk places his hand on Taehyung's waist, the blonde immediately wraps his arms around the youngers neck, deepening the kiss.

There were many questions in Taehyung's head. Why was he kissing Jeongguk? Did he like him? Did Jeongguk like him? After a good amount of time, the two pulled away to catch their breaths. "I heard it" Jungkook breathed out. "H-heard what?" Taehyung asks. "your conversation with Eunha. Now tell me, everything" Taehyung was slightly shocked. But he seemed to trust the ravenette. So Taehyung started to narrate his story. His sad story which unfortunately hasn't ended yet. Jeongguk payed close attention. He wanted to know more about the blonde beauty. And he was thankful Taehyung was telling him about his life. "If I go back.." Taehyung paused, taking a breath.

"If I go back, he'll send me to s strip club. He'll turn me into a stripper" Taehyung started shaking just at the thought. "He'll make me a prostitute" The blonde was shaking more. "and if I get pregnant-" Jeongguk's eyes widen. "Pregnant?" The ravenette asks. Taehyung gulps. "I-i can get pregnant. You know, like how woman get pregnant?" This was something new to Jeongguk. But he didn't mind. "If I get pregnant, he'll make me abort the baby, and get me pregnant again" Taehyung feared his father, ALOT.

Taehyung started to tremble. He knew exactly what was going to happen if he went back to his father. He didn't want to go. Jungkook was surprised. He thought Taehyung didn't want to meet his father and that's why that girl threatened him. But boy was he wrong. Taehyung's father was a whole different story. "I'm sorry Tae, so one should be doing this to you" Jeongguk carefully embraced the blonde who accepted his comfort. "You don't have to go back, Tae you can stay with me" Jeongguk pulled back, caressing the blondes cheek softly. "N-no gguk I have to go back or my father will k-kill me" Taehyung cried more. Jeongguk carefully wiped his tears.

~~