5. Don't leave me

~~

Taehyung fell asleep on Jeongguk while the ravenette fell extremely bad for the blonde. Taehyung's life was a living hell with his father around. What kind of a father does Taehyung have? So cruel and so mean? Jeongguk swore to protect the beauty in his arms. He has people. Many people actually. Jeongguk will not let Taehyung go. Anywhere. Call him overprotective or whatever. But Jeongguk has to protect Taehyung. No matter what. Taehyung's held onto Jeongguk's shirt while soundly sleeping on his lap, head on the ravenette's chest. Taehyung felt safe. Even in his sleep, he felt safe.

Jeongguk carefully layed the blonde down onto his bed, pecking his forehead. He proceeded to leave but felt a soft tug on his wrist and stoped his movements. He turned around to look at Taehyung's hand holding his wrist as the elder looked at Jeongguk with pleading eyes. "Stay.." the blonde softly whispers. Who was Jeongguk to protest? Taehyung shifted a little to give Jeongguk space to lie down onto his bed. The ravenette slowly got into the covers beside Taehyung and turned to him.

"Thank you gguk" the blonde smiles softly. "Don't worry Tae. Your not going anywhere" Jeongguk puts his arm behind Taehyung's neck like a pillow, the other arm around the blondes slim waist holding him close. Taehyung sighed, burying his face into Jeongguk's chest. "Don't leave me gguk" Taehyung mumbled, dozing off again. Jeongguk smiles. "I won't leave you Tae" but the blonde was already asleep. Jeongguk had gained Taehyung's trust in a short amount of time. Jeongguk adored the beauty so much already. So the two drifted to sleep in each others arms and for once in his life, Taehyung felt safe.

The next morning, Taehyung woke up with a slight head ache due to crying the previous night. His hand roamed around the bed in search for Jeongguk but when he found nothing, Taehyung frowned. "Gguk?" The blonde got out of bed lazily, but stopped when he saw a note stuck on his phone.

Good morning Tae♥️
I let you sleep in cause your tired
I left for class I'll be back soon
Don't go anywhere and stay inside
Breakfast is on the counter
I'll see you soon
- Love Jeongguk

Taehyung smiled at the sweet note his roommate left. He walked over to the counter, his eyes immediately travelled to the plate of waffles sitting there and Taehyung licked his lips. He ate in silence when something popped up in his mind. Me and Gguk kissed yesterday....what does that make us? Taehyung was sure he felt something for the ravenette. It wasn't friendship but something more. He would ask Jeongguk later.

••Time Skip••
The next day

Taehyung and Jeongguk walked into university together. When Jeongguk arrived back to the dorm yesterday, they didn't talk much and decided to watch a movie instead. "Hey, I have another class. I'm gonna go" Taehyung stopped in front of his classroom. "See you at lunch?" Jeongguk held his wrist before the blonde could leave. "Okay" Taehyung smiles. Jeongguk leans down, placing a soft kiss on Taehyung's cheek before walking past him to his own class. Taehyung became a blushing mess.

The blonde takes his usual seat in the class. Jimin didn't come to school today. Probably with Yoongi. The class door opened, revealing a good looking boy. Brown hair, big-ish eyes. All eyes landed on him as he nervously entered the classroom. "Everyone!" Mr Lee, their teacher called out. "This is Park Bogum" he introduces the nervous looking male.
"He's our new student"

(Okay so I know Bogum was originally in the acting department, but I changed it to arts. Its easier for me that way. I request you to re-read the introduction to the characters. I've changed Bogums college course)

Sorry for the short chapters 😅

~~