2. Mystery

~~

It had been almost a week since Taehyung became Jungkooks roommate. It was more or less the same for the blonde, except this time, his roommate wasn't winking or shoving him into a wall, trying to kiss him. Yup, Taehyung's earlier roommate used to do just that. But Jungkook was different. He minded his own business. He gave Taehyung his personal space and respected his privacy. They talked often about various topics, getting to know eachother as well. Jungkook was out most of the time. Either with friends or at the club. They met in the school halls, sometimes. (school hall as in the university they go to. I'll be using the term school). It was Thursday night, Taehyung was alone in the the dorm. Having nothing to do, he decided to make some food for himself and then go to bed. It was pretty late anyway.

As for Jungkook, he was at the club with Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin. They were all scattered around. Yoongi at the bar, Namjoon and Jin had gone somewhere while Jungkook sat alone on one of the couches. Not even a minute later, an unknown girl sat down beside the ravenette, a small smile on her lips. Jungkook was quick to notice but he didn't show any interest cause he was tired and wanted to go back to the dorm. "Hello there" her voice was deep unlike others and not bitchy. Jungkook groaned. "What do you want?" He asks, moving away slightly. "Well, you and someone else.." the girl mumbled. Jeongguk looks up at her with confused eyes.

"What?" He asks. "Taehyung? That pretty boy. Your roommate right?" She asks, smirking right after. Jeongguk slowly nods his head. The girl moves closer to him. "Tell him this" the says. "What this?" The ravenette asks again. "Tell him that his father is looking for him" and with that, she stood up and left. Jeongguk sat there, confused. But he had to tell Taehyung this. So he quickly left the club, driving back to the dorm. Upon reaching, he quietly entered. They lights were off indicating the blonde was asleep. But when his gaze moved to the couch, he saw Taehyung laying down there, an empty plate on the table beside him.

Knowing he must've fallen asleep while watching a movie, Jungkook quickly got rid of the plate, trying to be as quite as possible. He cleared the area before carefully picking the blonde up. Jeongguk was surprised that Taehyung was so light weight. The blonde slightly clung into Jeongguk's shirt, a whimper leaving his mouth. Thinking it was just a habit, the ravenette laid down the elder on the bed, covering his body with the blanket. Jeongguk sighed knowing he'll have to tell him tomorrow. So he quickly changes his clothes, and gets into his bed wearing only his boxers, his shirt discarded somewhere. The room was quite, Jeongguk turning around. It was only until Taehyung let out a loud sob, followed by a gasp. "No! Minnie!" The blonde woke up, panting, sweat trickling down his face. Jeongguk also woke up in shock, eyeing Taehyung.

"Taehyung?" The ravenette calls. But Taehyung was in his own world. "Taehyung" Jeongguk got up, shaking his body, finally gaining the blondes attention. The blonde looked at Jeongguk with big teary eyes. "S-sorry I must've woken you up.." Taehyung quietly mumbled. "No no it's completely fine um...did you have a bad dream?" The ravenette sits down beside Taehyung on his bed. Tae nods slightly, wiping the left over tears from his eyes. "Is Minnie your.. girlfriend?" Jeongguk asks since he heard him mention her name. "No! Of course not! She's my sister" Taehyung chuckles a little and answers. "Did something happen to her?" The ravenette asks. Taehyung looks away for a moment and then looks back. "I can't tell you so soon Jeongguk... maybe, when we get closer I'll tell you" Taehyung smiles. "But um, I have something to tell you" the ravenette says.

Taehyung nods, indicating for him to continue. "I met a girl today at the club and...she knows you. She told me to tell you something" Jeongguk nervously fiddles with his fingers. "Tell me what?" Now Taehyung was nervous. He was hoping this girl wasn't the one he was thinking off. "She told me to tell you that your father is looking for you" the ravenette replies, not forgetting to notice Taehyung's feared expression. "H-how does she look?" He asks. "Oh um, black hair and small lips" Jeongguk tries his best to remember how she looked. Since it was dark, he couldn't see her much. But he remembered what he saw.
"D-did she h-have black eyes? A-and long hair?" Taehyung was on the verge of crying. If Jeongguk said yes, he knows exactly who the girl is.