Chapter 9- Payback time

After Lucy and Lily returned to Ian, they noticed how Ian was vegging out on the couch. "Ian!" Lucy yelled as Ian immediately looked at her. "What?"

"Look at the mess you've made! You've completely ruined the living room."

"It's not your living room."

"Yes it is. I own the apartment."

"And no one lives here but me."

"That doesn't mean you get to have it for free!"

"Yes it does."

"NO, it doesn't!" As the two of them began to bicker and shout, Lily decided to ask the big question. "Are you guys gonna get married?" she asked out of nowhere as both Ian and Lucy looked at her like she lost her damn mind. Lily only shrugged. "What, you guys fight all the time." It was true. They do fight almost everyday. Ian and Lucy began to blush. "Uh Ian....I have to um..."

"Y-Yeah go do that." Ian said as Lucy ran out the door and left.

Ian looked right back at Lily. "You're so gonna get it now." he said as he blushed a little bit more and walked towards Lily. "Eek!" Lily yelped as she tried to run from her capture. Unfortunately for her, all he had to do was grab her arm. "Why're you doing this?" Lily asked as she was being carried over his shoulder. "You just embarrassed me? Now, you're gonna learn how not to embarrass me again." Lily widen her eyes. "No wait, I'm sorry. Please don't tickle me."

"Too late little one. You're gonna pay for this." Ian said as he placed Lily on her bed. Ian grabbed a remote from the desk and pressed a button. Lily's arms and legs were strapped to the bed. "Lemme go."

"Not until I had my fun." Ian smirked as he cracked his knuckles and went over to a tool box. "Now, sense you and Lucy were gone for about at least shall we say 3 hours, it's only fair if I tickle you for 3 hours as well."

"W-What?! But I'll p-pass out."

"That's why I'm gonna give you at least two breaks. Oh and you won't be using the bathroom during that time though."

"WHAT!?" Lily yelled as Ian pulled out a feather and an electric toothbrush. "Ew!" Lily said as she kept her gaze on the toothbrush. "Don't worry, I didn't put my mouth on it." Ian replied as he walked back over to Lily. "Now, where should I tickle you first? Your stomach or your feet?" he asked as he eyed both Lily's tummy and feet. Lily was really scared now. "You know what, I'll use the feather for the feet and the electric toothbrush for the stomach." Ian finally answered as he wiggled the feather on Lily's foot. "Hehehehehehehehehe staph it hehehehehehehehehehe it tickles hehehehehehehehehehehe."

"Now for the toothbrush." Ian said as he turned on the electric toothbrush and brushed it all around Lily's tummy. "Hahahahahahahahaha no hahahahahahahaha not my hahahahahahahahahahahaha stomach."

"Hm, still not laughing enough. Oh well, I guess I bought the tools for nothing." Ian said as he just 'yeeted' the tools away and rapidly tickled Lily's poor tummy. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPH I NEED TO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PEE!"

"What's that? I can't hear you." Ian replied back as he kept switching from side to side every few seconds to really make her crazy. Ian decided to lift Lily's shirt a little bit just so he can stick both hands to tickle her stomach. That made a difference sense Lily started to really laugh.

As Lily kept laughing, Lily felt something warm in her pants. Ian must've felt it too cause he immediately stopped. "Seriously?" he said as Lily only blushed with embarrassment. "I told you I needed to pee."

"Fair enough." Ian answered as he went to go get a towel.