Chapter 13- "She's Perfect"

Hello people I am back. Sry if I was too dormant but I'm here now. And don't worry, it's still going on. Alright, onto the story.

Ian walked back into his house to see Lucy and Lily sleeping on the couch. He couldn't help but chuckle when he noticed Lily drooling.

Ian walked over to Lucy and lightly shook her. "Come on wake us." He whispered as Lucy moaned and opened her eyes. That must've caused her to startle a bit cause Lucy immediately jumped up and almost made Lily fall if it wasn't for  catching her. "Y-You're back." Lucy replied as Ian nodded. "I assume that Lily was good to you?" he asked as Lily rubbed her eyes a bit and nodded.

Lucy checked the time on her phone and silently cursed. "I have to go. Cya tomorrow." Then, Lucy was out the door before Ian could say anything. Lily, however, was paying attention to the window. "Hey, watcha looking at?" Ian asked as Lily pointed at a bunch of kids in costumes. "Why're they wearing that?" Lily asked as Ian smiled at them. "It's almost Halloween. They're wearing costumes to celebrate."

"What's Halloween?" Lily asked as Ian told her everything about Halloween. How it only comes once a year and how all the kids get candy and treats. It was a fun holiday. Especially for the children. Lily started to smile. "That sounds like fun. I wanna eat so much candy."

"Not too much though, you'll get another tummy ache." Ian said as Lily started to pout. "Aw is the little girl pouting?" Whenever Ian started to talk to her in a whine voice, she knew she was in trouble.

Lily squealed and tried to run from her kidnapper. "No, no, no way. Not this time!" Lily yelled as Ian began to chase her. "Get back here you little rascal." Ian shouted as he finally caught up to her and started to tickle her. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO STAPH IHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIT!" Lily cried as Ian started to wave his finger around her belly button. "I'm sorry what's that, I can't hear you." Ian replied with a smirk.

For a couple of minutes, he was tickling her from her waist, to her feet, all the way up to her neck. Lily would squeal and giggle and laugh and that made Ian really happy. Happy that he got to do this with his daughter. See her laugh out loud while around him. It made him want to cry. He then stopped tickling her and kissed her cheek. "Now, you should get some sleep. It's almost midnight." he said as he realized that she already fell asleep in his arms.

He chuckled again. "She's perfect."