Millie's tickle torture

(This isn't an update for my story. It's something I wanted to do for The_best_storiieess All rights reserve go to her and these are all of her characters)

8 years later

Millie, now 13 years of age, was silently opening the door to her house. It was 2:00am at night and Nathan and her had the best night ever. First, they went to the movie theater to see 'A Quiet Place', then Nathan handed her a charm necklace that he bought from a jewelry store. Lastly, they took a detour into the forest to see if they could find some animals. Instead, they found....love.

But after that recent experience, Millie got herself a bite mark on her neck from Nathan. So once they parted ways, she didn't realize how late it was until she looked at the time. Thankfully it wasn't a school night so she was okay. Well, for now as least.

After silently locking the door, Millie relaxed for a bit and tip toed to the stair way to go back to her room. Guess what? She didn't make it that far.

A strange figured grabbed her by her sides. Millie covered her mouth to keep from squealing. "I believe you owe us an explanation." Recognizing his voice, Millie gulped. It was Jack. And when he means us, she knows he's not alone.

Soon the light turned on and she saw not only Jack but also Alex as well. He was right in front of her and his arms were crossed. "So, you wanna tell us why you didn't come back until 2 in the morning?" Alex said as Millie only looked away. "I wasn't gone that long."

"Sure you weren't." Alex replied as he poked her sides. Millie let out a giggle before she could cover it up. This made Alex smirk. "Hey Jack, remember how Millie was only 5 years old and how we use to tickle her?" Getting the point, Jack returned the smirk. "Why yes I do my dear best friend." Millie started to struggle in Jack's grasp as Alex flexed his fingers. "Hmm...it seems I can't remember where her worst spot was. Maybe if I do....this!" Alex's raced his fingers all over Millie's sides as Millie started to laugh aimlessly. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ALEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEX! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!" Yep, you guessed it. Why did Millie have to wear the California tank top?

"Millie yes!" Alex said mimicking this now teenagers girl voice. Jack, starting to get bored, started to press his mouth against her neck as the raspberries gave her goosebumps. "EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Millie, not being able to take it anymore, dropped to the ground and was now on her knees. "Aw little baby's getting tired." Jack said, picking up the giggling girl and placing her on the couch.

"Hmmm, lemme see what happens when I do...this!" Jack also said as he attacked Millie's armpits. While he was doing that, Alex was taking off Millie's shoes very slowly to tease her. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHACK STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP IHIHHIHIHIHIT!"

"Well then, tell us where you've been and I'll let you go." If she did tell them she was with Nathan, they'd kill him too. She shook her head. "Oh well. Alex?"

"Already on it." With her eyes shut, Millie failed to see Alex tasing his fingers onto her now bare feet. "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOHOHOHOHOHO NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOT MY FEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHET!" Millie pleaded. "Hmmm, I think she's ready for the kill. You think Jack?"

"I got heads. You're tails." Millie, not understanding what they meant, realized her death wish when not one but two raspberries arrive on her neck and her belly. Millie laughed so much she thought her stomach was gonna fall right off of her. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Seeing all of the tears she's been crying, both boys began to stop there torture. "Now will you tell us?" Alex asked. When Millie didn't reply, he poked her belly button getting an instant reaction. Millie squealed and put her knees to her chest. "Okay okay okay."

So Millie told them about her date with Nathan. She excluded the forest part though but it was enough for them. "So you have a boyfriend? Jack, can I get the chainsaw?"

"Alex!" Millie said as Jack laughed. "Calm down Alex, he's a good kid." Jack replied as Alex nodded. "Alright. I still don't feel comfortable for Millie to have a boyfriend."

"Probably because you don't have one." Millie didn't know she said that out loud until Alex smirked at her. "Ohohoho I'll show you you little pest! C'mere!" Alex yelled as he grabbed Millie against and started to blow another raspberry in her belly.

This house will never be truly silent.