Chapter 5- A phone call

Lily was able to wonder around her tickle monster's house. She was laying down on the couch watching the news. "Hm, interesting."

"Yes, yes, I know." She heard the voice of her tickle monster. She turned around to see that he was on the phone. "Look I know I said that but....Hey I'm trying here." he yelled from the room. Lily was concerned for him even though, he did kidnap her. "I wonder what's wrong." she said as she began to eavesdrop. "Look, it's not an easy business I know, but it's better than haven't to watch over you all day."

"Excuse me!?" Lily heard the person on the call. He must've put it on speaker. The person sounded like a woman. "I have two working jobs. What do you have, nothing!"

"At least I had a job, woman." The tickle monster yelled as he looked towards Lily. They both saw each other as Lily retreated from eavesdropping. "Hey, I'm gonna put you on hold for a second."

"Why, so you can-" the person didn't say anything more when the tickle monster turned the speaker off. He grabbed his phone and walked over to the couch. "Little one, did you hear that?" he asked as Lily gulped and nodded. "Who's that?"

"Who's that!? Another one of your-"

"Shut up woman I have a clogging problem lemme fix it." the tickle monster replied as he set his phone down and sat right next to Lily. He pulled her by her feet and placed her in his lap. "This is for eavesdropping." he said as he started to tickle Lily's belly again. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO NOT AGAIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Lily laughed as she tried to block his rather huge hand with her own hands, but it was difficult because the tickle monster was holding her hands up as well. Worst part was that her shirt was tank top. Her belly is completely exposed. "Didn't someone ever tell you not to eavesdrop on people?"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M SORRYEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!"

"Sorry doesn't cut it this time."

"ANSWER THE PHONE!" the woman from the phone said as the tickle monster reached over to hang up. "If you ask who that was one more time I will send you back to your room. And this time, for 48 hours." Lily's eyes widen. That was the last thing she wanted right now. If she didn't wanna be in a room for 48 hours, she had to keep her mouth shut. "I WON'T HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ASK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA QUESTIONS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Promise?" When Lily only laughed, the tickle monster went down a blew a raspberry in her stomach. "AHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OKAY OKAY I PROMISE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Good." the tickle monster replied as he released Lily. "Please...stop...doing that." Lily said as the tickle monster chuckled. "Not gonna happen." he said as he gave her a poke on her bellybutton which caused Lily to laugh a little bit.