Chapter 18- Video games

After hide and seek, Lily decided to play one of Ian's old ps3 video games. They weren't violent ones. Perfectly made for kids her age.

Right now, she was playing a game called Mario Kart 8 deluxe when Ian went to go check on her. "Well the dog has been put on outside duty for a while. Whatcha doing?" He asked as he sat on the couch with Lily. "Playing Mario Kart." Lily said as she was racing with baby Peach. Lily won the race which made her cheer in glory. "Wahoo! I'm so good." She said as she danced a bit and sat back down.

Ian chuckled at her. "Wanna take me on?" Lily asked as Ian rolled his eyes. "If you want me to kick your butt I'll be happy to."

—————-

"WAHOO! 10 IN A ROW!" Lily yelled for the 10th time as Ian looked at her with disbelief. Ian decided to choose Mario for the course but nit even Mario himself could beat a baby princess. "B-But, h-how?"

"Simple. I'm better than you!" Lily bragged as Ian playfully glared at the little girl. "Oh, you think you're better huh? Let's see about this!" Ian grabbed Lily from behind and arched her back onto his lap so he could dig his fingers into her midsection. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!" Lily cried as Ian moved up to her sides. "What's wrong Lily? If you could win 10 races in a row, you should be able to get outta here."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Lily yelled as she tried to turn over on her stomach but Ian's arms were locked shut around her waist so she couldn't turn around. "Aw what a ticklish little baby. Coochie coochie coo." Ian teased as he moved down towards her feet. Lily at first yelped in surprise as she used all her strength and got out of Ian's grasp. "FINALLY!" She said as she tried to make a run for it.

Though sadly she didn't get very far.

"Oh no you don't." Ian said as he picked her up and placed her on the couch again. "I was gonna be generous today but sense you tried to escape I might as well just go in for the kill." Knowing exactly what that meant, Lily covered her stomach with her arms while Ian decided to blow raspberries in her neck while holding her securely in his arms. While Lily was laughing miraculously, she failed to notice that her arms were too weak to cover her stomach.

Realizing this, Ian took her arms and trapped them over her head. "Thanks princess." Ian said as he blew a raspberry in her belly as the fart noises made Lily laugh more.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Lily's laugh filled the entire house as Ian kept tickling her sides with glee. "So are we gonna brag more or are we gonna play without bragging this time." Ian said finally stopping his attack as Lily inhaled strong breaths. She nodded in response as Ian picked her up and hosed her over his shoulder. "Hey, what're you doing!" Lily said as Ian smirked. "Just one more thing." With that, he tickled Lily's feet very fast as Lily started giggling. "Okay okay make it stop!" She said as Ian laughed as well. "Alright. Come on, it's dinner time already."