Chapter 12- Babysitter tickle

Lily's POV

After Ian left for his errands, I was in my room while Lucy, my babysitter, was cooking some food for me. I don't mind the attention from her. I just wanted pizza. But like Ian said, no more pizza until further notice. Man I feel so trapped.

I decided to see if the food was ready and to my surprise it was. I saw Lucy just finishing up the table.  "Oh hey Lily." She said as I smiled and waved at her. "Ready for dinner?" Almost immediately I'm in my seat. Maybe she cooked something awesome like cupcakes and ice cream. I could drool just thinking about it. Which I think I did due to the fact that I felt a drop of it on my hand. "What's for dinner Lucy?"

"This." I was about to dig in when I noticed my plate. Complete vegetables. Okay not completely vegetables. Just mostly a lot of broccoli. Bleh! And mostly some carrots. The good news is that there was corn bread and rice but other then that, I wouldn't eat.

So being the child I was, I ate the rice and the corn bread and scolded at the rest. "No way. I'm not eating the vegetables. They're so bad."

"Sorry Lily but Ian said you have to eat this. Due to the fact of your...incident. You have to eat these vegetables." I only shook my head. Though in the next couple of seconds, I wish I never did that.

As soon as my head was turned, I felt a strange feeling in my stomach. I started to laugh a bit and that's when I freak I es I was being tickled. "HAHAHAHAHAHA Lucy HAHAHAHAHAHAHA what're your hahahahahahaha doing!"

"Making you eat. This was the best way to convince you of course." I can feel Lucy's smirk when she said that. "Hahahahahahahahaha please stop hahahahahahahahaha please!"

"You have to eat your vegetables. If you don't, I'm gonna tickle you until Ian gets back." Lucy said as I felt her fingers getting deeper into my stomach. I had no other choice. I had to get out of there. "Okay okay hahahahahahahaha I'll eat HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA vegetables HAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

"That's what I thought." Lucy finally said as she let me go. I ended up earring the horrible vegetables and when I was out of sight, I spit up a few of them in the trash can. "Bleh." I said to myself as I closed the bathroom door and went straight to my room.