My everyday life

Today was just like any other day, traped and no were to go.  I  looked at the ceiling waiting for the doctor to do what he usually does every time he brings me into this room. When the doctor gets the urge to do his experiments that he has continued to do since I was 5, he brings me into a medical room with a hospital bed right In the middle, and then straps me to the bed.

         Now laying on the cold table I turn my head to the right, and look up at the doctor. No matter how long I've been here, the doctor never seems to change, he always looks the same. He always wears a white lab coat with a pocket over his left side of his chest, and has dark brown hair that falls over the white protective goggles that he always puts on before he "starts his work" as he calls it.

         While the doctor prepares to get ready to work on me, I look to my right, waiting for the only thing that ever brightens my everlasting horrid life. I feel the pressure on my stomach as he start to cut into me. I finally see what I've been waiting for, my favorite color, Red, the color of my blood flowing by my body as it slowly drains mixing in with my long silver hair. I know I should be feeling pain as the doctor continues to cut me open,  but I have felt it for so long that it doesn't bother me anymore.

        As he searches around in my intestines and other organs cutting and snipping away, I feel my insanity start to leak out. The doctor huffs as he continues to do his experiments. "I feel I have become tired of this, so this is going to be the last time." he says as he looks down at me. I don't know what he means, but I get a little nervous as he says it. He continues his work as always, pulling out organs and watching them regrow. I know that in a normal person an organ wouldn't regrow, or at least not with in a couple hours. The only reason mine grow back at all is because ,around the time I was 10 the doctor injected me with one of his new serums, witch aloud for my quick healing. Ever since that day I've been able to regenerate no matter what organs he would pull out, the only organs that the doctor has never removed from me were my heart, and my brain, for he was afraid I would die.

        After an hour of going through my insides tearing and pulling out random parts of me, he stops. Before I can figure out why or even do anything, he raises his scalpel and plunges it into my heart. I was surprised and scared of his actions for he had never messed with my heart before. "You have become a broken toy, and broken toys are no longer usefully to me." these are the last words I hear the doctor say, as everything slowly fades to black.