Chapter 16: Habits Die Hard

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN NARUTO

Thursday-4th day of school

Ino groaned on her seat in which the three girls raised a brow in question.

"What's wrong?"Sakura asked taking notes in her notebook without looking at her.

"It's the fourth day of school...The fourth day of school don't you know what that means?"Ino looked at her with a tired face.

Tenten looked at Ino from behind."Let me guess, you're bored."

Ino blinked at her and all of a sudden a dying whale sound came out from her as she buried her face in her arm."Exactly."She murmered enough to hear to her three friends near her.

Sakura closed her eyes as she put her pen down.

'You have a point, in why exactly I went here in this school.'She thought.'And of course...As a bait.'

The school bell rang throughout the school.

She sighed.

"If Sakuro was here, who knows what we are gonna do."

▪○●□■

A yawn escaped from Sakuro's mouth in which he raised a brow in question.

"Ehh? That's strange do I need some sleep or something."He said to himself.

'Considering that I don't need it.'He thought darkly, his gaze darkened as he walked passed the shops and stores alike.

Then he rubbed his head and laughed.

"My, that was dark."

His eyes blinked when one pink petal landed in front of him followed by the continuous but slowly falling petals carried swiftly by the wind.

He smiled.

"In which reminds me, we could have been sitting under the cherry blossom tree and having Hanami."

▪○●□■

Hours for Sakura was like minutes to her.

That's what she learned from her life experience of being immortal.

She stayed in the library after the school hour ended. Because of her close acquaintance with the teachers and the principal, she was allowed as long as she like.

Sakura was sitting in one of the chairs in the library reading a random book placed in the table.

In the corner of the dark place of the room, red eyes with three commas was watching her.

A grinned formed in her lips, her eyes appeared pink with the seal of a star in both eyes.

"How long will you say there lashy-vamp?"She said and closed the book in a snap.

"You haven't change, pink-roach."The figure laughed and walked to her, revealing him.

"Hello, Sakura-chan."

"Shisui-nii."She smiled.

▪○●□■

"You still haven't changed."

She sighed. "Everyone says that to me."

Shisui laughed and muffled her hair in which she pouted.

"Hey! People might mistaken my hair for being a bed hair!"She scowled only to make him laughed some more.

"Geez pink-roach, it's not like birds will make a nest in your messy hair."Watching her fixing her hair, looking at him.

"Shut up lashy-vamp, it's not like someone will plucked your eye brows."She mumbled looking away.

A vein throbbed in his head."Oi! What's my eyebrows has to do with you!?"He pointed at her.

"It's payback a year ago."She grinned.

"Oh man! I really hate it when you do that pink-roach, it's annoying really!"He scowled.

"Don't give me that look, we both know that we like messing each others sometimes."

"Sometimes, sometimes pink-roach."

"..."

"..."

"Those eye lashes should be sold you know."Sakura muffled her laughter.

A vein popped on his head."Oi! Where did that come from!?"

"No reason."

"I wonder if someone would try to-"

"Screw you!"

Hanami (花見?, lit. "flower viewing") is the Japanese traditional custom of enjoying the transient beauty of flowers, flowers ("hana") in this case almost always referring to those of the cherry ("sakura") or, less frequently, plum("ume") trees.

Okay, updates are slow, I've even addicted to kuroko no basket and wrote a request oneshots if you're interested that is,

Please vote comment and thank you!

I hate Math ...