Chapter 5: The First Day of School

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN NARUTO

(A/N: Before you read this chapter, I would like to tell you that Sasuke is 214 years old instead of 116 years old since Sakura is also that age and Itachi is well, 221 years old.)

"Promise me, Promise me that we will meet again!" Sakura yelled as she grasp the male's collar.

The Unknown man embraced her tightly

"I will and always will be."

"Even the world turns against us?"

"They can swear you on their enemy or curse all they want, they can brandished their swords and be on the hunt, never fear, never cry I will always be near, let not your smile, my sun, turn to icy tears." he said softly on her ears.

▪○●□■

Sakura's eyes shot opened and got up instantly.

'...That dream...'

Her eyes softened and felt wetness on her cheeks.

She touched her cheeks softly.

"I was crying...?"

She wiped her tears and went straight to the bathroom.

She opened the shower, letting the warm droplets of water slide to her body.

In front of her was a mirror, reflecting her nude body, she rested her forehead on the mirror as she stared at her jade eyes.

'...Why did that dream... suddenly appeared?'

☆★♡♥

"Kuro-chan!"Sakura called out.

The cat sith run at her.

"Breakfast time."she placed down his cat food and he ate it.

While standing up she grab an omelet at the table and ate it as she stared at her window.

'Why did it just suddenly appeared!?'

Her thoughts were put to a stopped when she heard a burped, she looked down and saw Kuro laying on his back.

She smiled softly and finished her omelet and drank her hot chocolate.

"Kuro-chan, lets go."she grab her bag and went outside, locking the door and walked away.

▪○●□■

Sasuke and Itachi were riding on a bike along the streets in a fast pace.

Well, until Sasuke was distracted when he saw the pink haired girl riding on a bike.

It was slow motion when he saw her.

Her short shiny pink hair was swaying in the wind, her emerald eyes showed like a precious jewel, her-

"Sasuke!"his brother exclaimed as he braked his bike.

"Wha-!"

Sasuke lose control of his bike and fell down straight to the girl.

But then...She dodged?

His eyes widened as he bumped to the wall in front of him.

Why didn't he used his instincts?

He raised his head up and saw her.

"Are you okay?"she asked.

'It was the girl from yesterday.'he tried to smell her scent. It was nothing. No scent and he can't smell her blood.