Chapter 7: Confusion?

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN

"S-Sorry I'm kinda just, I need to go!"Sakura stood up and run away.

"S-Sakura!"

"Way to go, Ino."Tenten said sipping her tomato juice which in reality is a blood.

"Its not my fault besides, Sakura goes away like that when she keeps a secret."Ino stated staring at her lunch."And Sakura is the kind of person who is not good at lying thats why she always says the truth to avoid problems to other people and herself but don't underestimate her because she has many ways to hid her secrets."

"Out of curiosity, is she mysterious when you were young?"

"Absolutely no Tenten, Sakura is a care-free girl thats why the boys adored her and...She has many suitors back in her days."She murmered and the girls chocked.

"S-Suitors?"Hinata repeated.

Ino nodded."Its obvious right? The boys in the school are drooling" over her not that I'm jealous or anything and whats more is that she turned off every offer of marriage from her suitors, I know right?"her voice wasn't bashful, it was stating the fact.

The two vampires just stared at her, wide-eyed but didn't questioned it. Like what their Succubus friend said, Sakura really is beautiful, no, she is deadly gorgeous that she might be more beautiful than any other so no questions asked.

"S-Should we find her?"Hinata said, looking around for her.

"Yeah."Ino answered as she was the first to stand up.

▪○●□■

"Way to go Sakura..."Sakura said as she locked herself at the washroom.

'Witch...'

Sakura shook her head."I'm not a witch...I was falsely accused."She whispered.

Sakura couldn't denied that she held a grudge towards the witches and the people back from her days for accusing her even though she regretted it all that she killed them without mercy.

She even hated herself from doing it.

For murdering them,

Killing them,

But overall she regretted herself from doing it.

Because if she didn't kill her whole village,

She wouldn't live for eternity,

But what could she do?

Its from the past.

Death is her friend, refusing to let her to die.

Since the God of Death placed a cursed on her.

A curse of being immortal.

And will go on for eternity.

She sighed.

'This would be a long school year for me...'She thought.

As she was about to unlocked the door she heard some voices outside.

And two familiar voices came to her ears.

One was, Sasuke and the other one is...

...Naruto!?

She quickly unlocked and opened the door and saw a boy with visible orange fox ears and one tail. Beside him was Sasuke and the other two who she suspected as Werewolf and the other, unknown.

▪○●□■

Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki both rivals and friends that led others to almost believed that Naruto is a werewolf which in reality is the legendary Japanese Kitsune.