Chapter 12: Second Day: Schedule

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN NARUTO

April 2- Second day of school

Tuesday

When Sakura first enrolled in Konoha High School, she was surprised to find out that after 3 months the school year of the school will end instead of an ordinary school.

The reason why the school year is short was because Konoha High School students were graduated in college and already knew the basics of the Human education since the students required to have a Human education before they can enter the school and learned the ways of a creature.

But then of course, Humans don't know about this.

Upon entering the entrance of the school, a bunch of boys handed flowers, roses and chocolates to her.

In other words...

Fanboys.

▪○●□■

"Seriously man, you're so beautiful you know that."Ino embraced her.

Sakura was confused.

She expected her friend to have a conversation with her but how wrong she is.

Its not everyday you can see Ino to do like this when you hide something from her.

She smiled at her as she let go."Naruto told you, didn't he?"

Her reply was a cry of her bestfriend.

"You must have been lonely on your life!"

Sakura simply sweatdropped.

▪○●□■

"Dickless."Sai smiled at Naruto.

"Uhh, just shut up Sai!"Naruto raised a fist.

"Will you guys knock it off, you're so troublesome."Shikamaru yawned.

"Shut up you lazy ass!"Naruto retorted back.

Sasuke minded his own business, thinking about Sakura.

'A creature who can't die eh? What did Naruto meant by that?' he thought hard.

Thats where he decided to investigate Sakura.

▪○●□■

Sakura entered the classroom and stared at the clock.

6:30 am, it read.

"Its been a while, Sakura."

"Kakashi-sensei!"She smiled.

There he was seating on the chair reading an orange book named...

Icha Icha paradise!?

Ah, so Kakashi-sensei is a closet pervert.

Not surprising, she had to admit.

"My, you haven't change after these years, you're still the same."Kakashi glanced at Sakura.

"What do you expect being an...You know what I mean."

He put down his orange book on the table and looked at her."The snake really is eager to see you."

She narrowed her eyes."Orochimaru?"

"Yes, the P.A.R.C Organization and the Uchiha Police Force recieved an information from a spy of theirs, He is on the move on finding it."

"Any news considering this one?"

"Ask Tsunade-sama. Its not safe for us to talk about it in here, she will tell you everything."

"Thanks Kaka-sensei."

"You're welcome Sakura."

He gently grabbed his book and started to read.

Sakura sweatdropped. "...Reading adult content in public especially to the students, I'm impressed."

"Its romance, my student. "

She rolled her eyes."...Of course it is."

▪○●□■

"Alright class, here is your schedule."Kakashi passed the papers to the students.

When she received the paper, she read the contents of the paper.

She grinned.

'Looks like this year really is...Extremely interesting...'

(A/N: So in the next chapter, Sakura will show her abilities throughout the class. Please comment and vote, thank you.)