Chapter 15: The Cousin Witch and The Cousin Immortal

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN NARUTO

The meeting was over.

Itachi felt uncomfortable.

Even Sakura who told she was an Immortal.

More of it, they walked side by side.

Awkward.

To break the silence, Sakura was the first to speak.

"Itachi-sensei."

Itachi looked at her."Yes?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Go on."

"Do you hate me?"She stopped and asked.

Itachi stopped on his tracks and faced her."No."

A smile formed on her face."I'm glad."

Just seeing her smile was enough to make him smile.

"I know it's hard for you to believe who I am but...This how I am."She said.

Oh, so she find it hard to cope with herself.

"Who would have thought that a girl like you is an-"He was cut of by her.

"It's not safe to say that in a place like this."She reminded him.

"I apologized. "He said.

"It's alright."

A short silence while they started to walked.

Until Itachi spoke.

"Say, I know it's not my business but I have heard that you once had a twin brother?"He asked again.

Itachi always had a thing for a sibling relationship, mainly because he was an older brother himself and love his younger brother very much more than anyone else. Further more he was interested at what kind of relationship Sakura had with her brother.

She smiled shyly and a tint of blushed adorned her face."Well, there's no escape is it?"

"Your choice."

She blinked and smiled again."This is one of the rarest moment that I am glad to tell someone about my brother. It's often that I got sad and felt the need to find him, so you're lucky that you got me in a mood."

The pinkette sighed.

"His name is Haruno Sakuro, He was the youngest twin while I am the oldest but we consider each other as equals"

"Equals eh? I assumed that in the past hundred years male and female didn't have the same standards. The males always do the job while the females stays at home doing chores and cook dinner."Itachi grinned slightly.

"Such a pain in the life when I was in that time."She said."But my brother lightened my own world."She smiled.

And from that moment.

Itachi understood her as an another older sibling who will do anything for her brother.

Because he himself was a brother.

▪○●□■

That was fun.

Sakura thought.

As she petted Kuro on her lap.

'Saku-chan, how was it?'Kuro asked staring softly at her.

"A rogue vampire tried to attacked me but I handled the rest, don't worry he is good as dead."She softly said staring down at him with soft eyes.