Chapter 1: As Time Goes By

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN NARUTO

Year 1800

The story starts from a young girl named Haruno Sakura...

The weather was sunny and windy but all in all, it was peacefull.

There in the grassy lands layed there a girl whose hair is pink and an eyes of bright emerald green.

She was plucking the herbs.

"Sakura!"

The girl turned around to see a lady.

"Yes mother?"

The lady stared at her hand filled with herbs and smiled."You've been working hard lately, you deserve some rest dear."

Sakura shook her head politely."No its already mother, I can manage."

Sakura was 18 years of age, her family were selling herbs for a living in a certain village.

"It seems luck is in our side today isn't Sakura?"

"It seems like it mother."she smiled at her as she carried a bounquet of herbs.

Along the road they met a man.

"May I help you?"the man asked politely.

It seems as it is, Sakura is a truly beautiful woman attracting the young and old, many suitors wanted her hand in marriage but she declined every offer that they send to her.

Not wanting the man to be upset she accepted and handed her the bouquet of herbs.

"So nice to be in help young lad."Sakura's mother said.

When they reached their home they stopped and turned to looked at the man.

"Thank you for helping us, we appreciate it."Sakura said bowing her head lightly.

"Its no problem."he said smiling at her and walked away.

Her mother and her went inside the house to rest.

"Today he helped you but maybe tomorrow he might marry you." her mother joked.

"Mother!"she blushed.

Her mother laughed in delight."I was just kidding dear."she sighed and turned around to stare at the window and saw a fire in the woods.

"Another witch is being burned."

Witches and other evil doings were burned in the woods at that time, some women were claimed as witches but in truth were not and Sakura was claimed to be.

"I did nothing wrong!"she yelled.

Sakura was tied by a rope and her eyes were filled with tears.

"You were claimed by the villagers of being witch and what proof would you prove that you are not."

She became silent and bowed her head.

"Burn her to the cross!"that was the only shout that the villagers had said.

Sakura was then claimed as a witch and tied her to a cross then left her burned in the woods, unknowing that she survived with no burns in her skin she managed to escape and went to the village.

Sakura went to their homes and went inside silently cutting their skin letting the blood flow and put a poison on the wound without waking them up after that she whispered some words.

"May your beautiful dreams become nightmares for you wake up drenched in sweat and ashes and see the reality burned in your eyes like what you did to me."

She did the same thing to the villagers and the last thing that she made was burned the village to the ground.

Sakura stared at the burning houses.

Screams and shouts and agonies were heard, crying for help.

She fell to the ground sobbing.

"Are you satisfied now? Haruno Sakura."

her head looked up."Who...Who are you?"

"The God of Death, now I ask you again, are you satisfied now?"

She remained silent."...They did it..."

"I can't blame you though, but, what you did was gruesome and wrong. "

She furrowed her eyes and stood up."Gruesome and wrong? they accused me as a witch which is I am not that they claimed to be and now you are saying this is wrong!? I am innocent God of death and they don't know nothing about me!"

"...They are wrong that they accused you but is it wrong that you killed them knowing nothing about you and in return you killed them as if you are claimed to be?"

Sakura's eyes widened and tears started to streaked down from her eyes.

"Its the truth that they were wrong but you are more wrong that you killed them now, are you satisfied?"

"Yes..."

The God of Death sighed."You regret this don't you?"

She chosed to remained silent and the God of Death knew the answer.

"This is against my will to do this to you but you must be punished for your sins."

Sakura stared above."What kind of punishment?"

"A curse that you will forever carry."

Her eyes widened in fear.

"You will become immortal. The poison that you used to the villagers will become your blood, whoever threatens you your blood will be your defense. Your mouth will speak dark illusions and hallucinations as your offence. Your mark will be a white circle that will be place on your chest as a sign that you are an...Immortal."

Sakura hugged herself as she let her tears fall.

"But don't you worry, in the future you will find yourself be thankful to me."

She looked up again."...Then I will look forward to it."

To this day legends and folklore and myths are being spoken by generations to generations of this event, of course humans are not easily believe into this kind of things but...to this day Sakura remains a mystery to the humans and even to some...creatures.