Chapter 17: The Fact? A Lie?

Years ago...

"S-Sakura-chan...?"

"Sorry mother..."Sakura said with no emotions painted on her face."They took everything from me..."

The fire was rising higher up to the sky, burning everything in its path then it came to the villagers houses burned to the ground.

"No one dared to help me except you..."

Her mother tried to approached her but abruptly stopped when her daughter stepped back in fear.

"I'm not deserve to be call your lovingly daughter."The pinkette's eyes swelled in tears."I'm not even deserve to be called Sakuro's sister."She wept, her wails piercing her mother's heart.

Her mother walked slowly to her."Dear,"She brought her hands to her cheeks, wiping the tears with a small smile."You're my child."She embraced her and that alone made Sakura eased her pain.

"Sakuro is somewhere and you know that, you grew up together didn't you?"

...

"Who would've thought that you are here all over this place in Kyoto, Orochimaru."Sakuro furrowed his eyes, his senses heightened and eyes turned dark pink, his pupils appeared to formed as a star.

"You're alive and well."The snake demon smirked in delight."Who would've thought Kabuto was right that you're here, back in Japan."He chuckled."I expected no less from him."

The pink haired man cursed his luck, he should've trusted his instincts over his decisions. Why did he chose the dark alley under the bridge in the dead of night?

Oh yeah,

Something caught his eyes.

He totally was pissed of.

Very. Very. Pissed off.

And this snake demon pedo was going to experience a very special torture from him.

"The Gods really did make a mistake of creating you."He taunted at him with a sneered."Far worst than I did."Sakuro said between growls.

Instead of taking it as an insult, he took this as an amusement."Oh? And what makes you say that I'm far more worst than you?"

Sakuro spat on the ground."Rubbish,"He snapped."you, who killed thousands and thousands of humans to experiment? Who do you think you are!?"He exclaimed."I killed them because of my vengeance!"

Orochimaru laughed like an insane person, scratched that, he sounded like a retarded demon.

The modern era really had rubbed him...

"Oh Sakuro-kun-"

"Don't even call me with your stupid honorifics, you weird pedophile imbecile."He taunted.

"...Pedophile?"

'I don't even know what's going to happen...'

...

"Aren't you going home Sakura?"Sasuke asked when he noticed that she was still on the library.

Everyday he always saw her in the library reading books whenever he passed across the library in the school's hallways.

Before the start of the class and during break time and lunch time, even after class where almost the students were going home, she wouldn't failed to go to the library and read new books.

"So you're still here huh?"Sasuke approached her while Sakura's eyes were glued to the book she reads but acknowledge the fact that he was there.

"Everytime,"She scanned the pages."I've read this one in the past..."She muttered before closing the book with a soft tapped and set aside, she stood up from her seat and walked at the book shelves.