Chapter 14: The Daughter Of Death

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN NARUTO

Sakura was walking in the dark streets of Konoha city, she was taking a shortcut in the dark scary streets.

It was often that criminals and other creatures prey on the weak and fragile humans.

Someone was following her, she knew.

Turning her head slightly, her eyes changed into a deep pink eyes with her pupil turned into a star. (A/N: The star looked like from Ciel Phantomhive's right eye from Black Butler)

The stranger didn't notice her eyes since he was too focused at her figure.

"My, my, my are you lost young lady?"He asked showing himself, his fangs visible along with his red eyes.

Sakura smirked.'Here we go again...Showing our side...'She thought to herself.

"May I...Take your blood!?"He ran at her and pierced her fangs on her neck.

She stayed still, her smirked only widened."My blood is sweet isn't it?"

Few seconds later, the vampire suddenly stepped backwards, spitting her blood from his mouth and clutched his throat.

"Your blood...!?"He spat more blood."What the hell are you!?"

"A creature who can't die."

Sakura lunged at him, her own blood in her hands.

A shout of pain was heard of the dark streets.

▪○●□■

Tsunade smiled."Are the Akatsuki and Uchiha Police Force present?"

A chorus of yes was heard.

"Do we have a guest?"Itachi asked as he noticed that one seat was unoccupied in the front seat, it was Tsunade who often seats there.

"Ah yes! Yes, a very special one."She exclaimed.

She was surprisingly happy.

"Heh, good luck with this one Itachi, you better control yourself just in case."Sasori said as he and Diedara smirked.

"Your friend is right, this guest of ours is one in a kind."Fugaku said.

Shisui looked at his clan mates with a smile."Not only you Itachi but also our fellow vampires."

A chorus of murmurs were heard about this mysterious guest of them.

"If I may ask, who is this important guest?"He asked again, curiosity taking over him.

"Tsunade-hime's former student and apprentice."Pein answered.

Gasps were heard.

"I hope she won't freakin release her freakin scent of hers."Hidan banged his head at the table.

"Pft, you're not the only one."Madara said, growing impatient.

Outside the room, they heard someone walking in the hallways.

"Oh, finally she is here!"Madara smiled and stood up from her seat.

The Akatsuki and even some of them who knew the guest stood up quickly knowing that the Uchiha ancestor like her too much.

"Madara-sama-!"They attempted but failed.

The door slamed opened revealing a pink haired girl with near-dead vampire in her one hand.

Itachi's eyes widened.

"Haruno...Sakura."He whispered.

It was strange, to see that Sakura had no emotion on her face, it was rather...dark. Half of her face was covered in blood along with her clothes, what brings his attention was her deep pink eyes and her pupil turned to star.