Chapter 4: You mean doing that freaky shit!

Ajeenah P.O.V

As me and the girls were cooking breakfast for our manzs Roc came behind me and hugged me. I really liked him. Last night he showed off his sleepy voice! Whooooo! That boy knew how to get me!

We were talking a lot last night. He told me about his family and what was really weird was when I asked him if he had any brothers or siblings. He said no really fast I don't know but that's really weird. I'm just going to leave the past the past and make the present the present.

I was still thinking these thoughts as his arms were around me. Kerani is my closest friend. She know s me better than I know myself. So since she knows me so well she put me on eggs because that's what I can really cook.

Roc whispered in my ear and said he wanted to talk to me.

''Why?'' I said with a smirk. He grabbed my hand and started pulling me upstairs.

''Just let me talk to you for a minute'' he said still dragging me upstairs smiling.

I followed him and we sat on the bed. I looked at him waiting for him to say something but he just kept looking at me.

''What?'' I asked still waiting for his reply. ''What did you want to talk about?''

''Huh?'' He said.''Oh, okay I wanted to ask you something''

''Okay... ask me what?''

''I wanted to ask you uhmm''

''What?'' I was getting irritated why won't he just tell me already!

"I'ts such a silly question to ask but will you be my..."

"Your girlfriend? I thought we discussed this last night that I am your girlfriend."

"No, that's not it but I'm glad you are my girlfriend though" He kissed me on the cheek. I smiled

"So what is the question. I'm not marrying you YET so if that's what you were going to ask forget about it"

"No but I do look forward to marrying you" I smiled, " But what I do wanna ask you is will you be my .......first?"

"OMG! Of course. Wait how come you didn't ask me this sooner. I can't believe you are going to be my first and I'm going to be your first!" He Immediately kissed me and we headed back downstairs.

"What took you so long?" Kerani said dragging me in the corner.

"Why is everyone dragging me today, just because I'm the youngest don't mean y'all can just drag on me all the time"

"Yeah whatever even though you just totally changed the subject I finished the eggs for you. Everybody's eating already" She walked away.

--------------------------After Breakfast------------------------------------------

Kerani's P.O.V

After breakfast I called the girls into my room I'm thinking about treating them. You know like do a little dance for them. I got up from prod's lap and called for the girls to come with me.

"Where y'all bout to go?" Prod asked watching me get up off his lap

"To the bathroom." I said not wanting him to know what I was going to tell them

"Together?" Ray said, "Shid, can I come?"

"No!" I said really fast. "U-Uh I mean uhmm we'll be back" By this time the girls were looking at me like I was going to kill them. I pulled them in the bathroom and began to speak.

"What did you call us in here for?" Niecey asked me

"Well, I was thinking that because they let us in their house and we've been here for a week now (I know you're probably like a week? but I decided that they should be there for that long sorry!) I thought that we should treat them to something." I said giving them a smirk.

"Girl what are you talking about" Sierra asked me.

 "Oooohhh You mean doing that freaky shit!" Ajeenah said. We all laughed.

"Yup Yup" I said nodding my head.

"So this is what goes on in your head" Ajeenah said squinting her eyes at me, " So what else is in that head of yours?"

"Well I was thinking" I began" We could strip for them, give them a lap dance you know the whole nine yards!"

"So we gone twerk on 'em too?" Niecey said showing us a little dance.

"Yes Ma'am!"

" Oooh Imma love this!" Niecey said sitting back down

"Yeah Yeah Yeah but what are we going to wear? We gotta put on something sexy!" Sierra said

 "Already got it covered!" I pulled out a bag from vicki secret and another bag from the costume store. ( The Outfits ------>)

"Woah you work way too fast for me aha!" Sierra said

"Aha, Alright hide it well so they don't find it!" I said looking directly at Ajeenah

"What?" 

"Ajeenah you know you would be the one to hid it somewhere dumb" Niecey said

"Alright but y'all gotta help me"

We helped her hide it and went back into the living room. The guys were looking at us all suspicious like but we just continued to look at the t.v

------------------------That Night----------------------------

Okay so comment tell me what you think I know this was suppose to be a Rated-R chapter but I want music with it and because I put the pic there I can't have the music but I'm working on the Rated-R chapter now. 

Thank You to everyone that has been patient I really appreciate it <3

Want the next chapter you know what to do

(Hint: Misfits)

Sorry it's short :(