Chapter 14: Results or Forget About Me

Sierra's P.O.V

I know I know, Prince should be the father of my baby but, He wasn't putting it down like I wanted him to. I wanted him to be rough instead of soft and sweet. That's why when we first made love I didn't feel like he is who I wanted to be with after all. I mean I didn't want to be with Roc but something about him just made me want to explore him.

So one day I we were watching T.V and everyone was sleep and we kissed. One thing led to another and I'm here. I couldn't tell Prince that I slept with his friend I just couldn't. But I couldn't tell him it was his baby either, that would be wrong. So I just told him I was pregnant. I never did say who's it was.

"Sierra?" someone said behind me. I turned around to see Ajeenah. Ugh she's the last person I need to talk to right now. I mean I slept with her boyfriend. I slept with my best friends boyfriend for god's sake! What am I suppose to talk to her about?

"Yes?" I said nervously

"Since you and Prince have such a nice relationship I think I should ask you"

"What do you mean me and Prince have a nice relationship?"

"I mean you told him you were pregnant and he was hella happy. If I would have told Roc that he would have been mad at me."

I couldn't do anything but look down. "What'd you want to ask me?" I said trying to change the subject.

"Did Prince talk to you about that plan that him and Roc had?"

"Yeah, you knew about that?"

"Yeah, I heard them talking in the hallway" she dropped her head "he said he didn't love me!" She fell into my arms and started bawling her eyes out.

I honestly couldn't do anything because I know that I'm the reason Roc is saying that he doesn't love her and I'm the reason their relationship has been nothing but distant. So I can't do anything really.

"Ajeenah, I can't tell you that it's going to be okay because it's not so I just wanna say-"

"Ajeenah!" Ray called from the hallway. He came into the room. "I NEED to talk to you like right now!"

Ajeenah's P.O.V

I wiped my tears and went to talk to Ray. He's been trying to talk to me for like the longest. But I never knew why. I followed him downstairs. I say on the couch while he kept walking. I'm guessing he wanted me to follow him. So I followed him again into the laundry room. I gave him a weird look.

"What? Is this about Ariane?"

"No...it's about Roc"

I instantly looked down "if this is about that plan I already know"

"What plan" he gave me a confused look

"What did you want to talk to me about?" I said in an irritated tone

"Now we already know Sierra's pregnant and..."

"And what? What does this have to do with Sierra?"

"Well I'll tell you later"

"Why not tell me now!! You already got me anticipating on what you were going to say!"

"Because I need to talk to Prince first"

Ray's P.O.V

I have to tell Prince about Roc and Sierra. Yeah I know! These walls talk you know! Well let me just take you back to that night

We were all watching a movie. Then one by one everybody started going upstairs. I stayed down there with Roc and Sierra to finish the movie off. I bought the movie so I'm damn sure gonna finish it.