Chapter 3: Uh-uh Excuse Me?

Kerani's P.O.V

We were all having a good time until Leslie came and ruined the party. She ordered us to turn down the music and go to bed. It wasn't even her house she always was so bossy. 

Her and Diggy spent the night there at MB's house. We all went upstairs Niecey with Ray, Sierra and Prince, Ajeenah and Roc with they nasty selves and me and Prod <3. Oh my goodness Prod was such an amazing guy. He made sure I was comfortable where ever I was. When we got up to his room he offered me the bed and told me he can sleep on the floor. I mean how sweet is that! But I told him it was okay and we ended up sleeping in the same bed. But NO FREAKY STUFF!!!

Prodigy's P.O.V

I tried to offer my bed to Kerani while I sleep on the floor but she insist on me sleeping in the bed with her.

I was half-way sleep when I heard the smallest moan. I peeked over to Kerani to see if she was sleep. I really hope she wasn't 'arousing' herself in my bed that I have to sleep in everyday. Cause then we would have some problems. I tried to ignore it and just go to sleep but the moans were getting louder by the minute.

''Did you hear that?'' Kerani said looking at me over her shoulder. I nodded my head.

''Sounds like someone's getting it in TONIGHT!'' I said nodding my head extra hard on tonight ''Maybe it's two people who were grinding on each other all night'' I said hinting at Roc and Ajeenah.

Kerani's P.O.V

I really hope that was Prod was telling me wasn't true. If Ajeenah was in there having sex with Roc I was going to snatch her naked ass off of him. I don't care.

I got out of Puod's bed and walked out the room as he followed me and I followed the noise. It sounded like it was coming from downstairs.

''Sound's like somebody's getting freakayyyyy!'' Ray said doing a little dance. I rolled my eyes and opened the door to Prince and Sierra's room and they were sleep.

I opened the door to Roc's room only to see that him and Ajeenah were still sleep.

''Wooh, thank god!'' I said looking at them sound asleep.

''ALRIGHT ALRIGHT GET Y'ALL NASTY MONKEY ASSES UP NOW!'' Ray ray said coming in with Niecey. Roc and Ajeenah popped up and looked confused.

''What the hell Ray Ray!?!'' Roc said getting angry.

''Oh I-I just Uhmm-----'' Roc cut him off by tackling him we all just watched with our mouthes open. Then we heard the moan again but it was way louder then before. Roc was about to punch Ray Ray  again but he stopped looked at Ray Ray and turned his face up.

''Nigga was that you?'' Roc asked Ray Ray

"Hell naw nigga,'' Ray Ray said "But you need to get off me though!''

Roc got off of Ray and walked downstairs with Ajeenah to inspect the noise. We all followed them to see what it was except Prince and Sierra because they were still sleep.

"Uh-uh excuse me?'' Ajeenah screamed

"Hell naw nigga get yo ass up!" Roc screamed too

We ran down there to see what they were yelling about and as soon as I saw what they were yelling about I couldn't help but to roll on the floor laughing.

Ajeenah's P.O.V

So why is my SISTER on top of diggy riding him!! I swear to god I think I'm going to beat her ass! She had the nerve to tell us not to get freaky but yet here her nasty ass is on top of this fucking guy!! Oh ma gawd I wanna curse her out so bad!!

''Leslie, What the actual fuck were you doing?'' I asked trying to be calm. Diggy looked at me covering himself up and then went over to prod and ray who on the floor laughing with Kerani. Honestly I don't think this is funny at all!

''Dude I did not think y'all was gone come down here!'' Diggy said trying to explain.

I really didn't care what he had to say because I really wasn't mad I just wanted to know what Leslie was thinking. So I took her by her arm and took her in the closest bathroom.

As soon as we got in the bathroom I slapped her

I gasped ''Sorry'' I said covering my mouth. ''What were you thinking though?''

'' I don't know'' she said, '' Please don't tell mom''

I don't know why she said that our mom wasn't even around like that to even talk to us about sex, and our father wasn't even there when we were growing up. He just disappeared.

But all of sudden that didn't matter any more. I was just so curious about her and diggy that I just had to ask. I mean come on who wouldn't?

''Soooo?'' I said

''So what?'' she said playing dumb with me

''Don't play dumb with me girl I've known you for way to long for you be messing with me right now!'' I said getting ghetto

''What?'' she said. She knew what I was talking about I don't know why she wasn't just telling me.

''Give me the deats!'' I said,''The 411, the scoop''

She just gave me this dumb look. Ugh! Thank goodness she was pretty.

''Dammit Leslie!'' I said,''Is he good in bed or not!''

She playfully hit me on the arm and laughed a little bit.

''I don't know you guys never let me finish!'' she said,'' but I don't want you and girls doing what I just did, it was dumb and a little too early for me to..to..''

''Give away the cookies'' I said not waiting for her to finish her sentence. She nodded her head shamefully and we walked back into the living room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Next Morning~

Roc's P.O.V

I woke up this morning and reached over to kiss Ajeenah to wake her up but she wasn't there. I was hoping that she was downstairs or something but after what happened last night I don't think I wanna go downstairs!

''Ajeenah'' I said calling out for her. I didn't hear her. I walked in the hallway and saw that everybody was coming out there rooms. Turns out they were looking for their girls too!

I began to get worried and walked downstairs only to see my beautiful girlfriend with her friends cooking breakfast. I hugged her from behind and kissed her on her neck. 

I really think I'm starting to fall in love.

 (A/N/):Sorry I took wayyyyyyyyy to long to right this chapter Wattpad was acting like it didn't want to work and it was just a disaster!!

But any way you want the next chapter? 

You know what to say

(Hint : Misfits)