Chapter 10: Uhmm Who Is She?!

Dedicated to @MindlessNelle because there were absolutely NO comments and she was the first to do so! Thanks!!!

Niecey's P.O.V

{Next Morning}

"So what are we going to do?" I asked everybody. We sat in the living room waiting on ideas on where we should go today.

"I vote on going to the mall." Sierra said raising her and.

"But we," Prod said pointing to Kerani me and Ray "Already went yesterday."

"So what y'all ain't buy shit" Ajeenah added nonchalantly.

"How you know. We couldv'e bought the whole store." Ray said making that weird wtf face.

"Okay so if you bought the whole store...where are the bags?" Ajeenah spat back. I looked up at Ray thinking he was going to say something back but he just stayed in that same wtf face. (A/N you know what face I'm talking about right? lol).

"Okay how about this," Prince started "We go to the mall, meet back here then, we can go out for dinner. How's that sound."

"That's cool." We all said.

I walked upstairs with Sierra behind me into the bathroom where Kerani and Ajeenah were doing their hair.

"So uhmm..did I tell you guys about the girl who was staring at me yesterday in the mall?" When I said that they immediately stop doing their hair and turned to me.

"You have my full attention. Now spill it!" Kerani said rushing me to give her the 411.

"Yeah so when me and you" I said referring to Kerani,"were coming down that escalator she was like hardcore mean mugging me."

"I'm not really worried about what she did" Sierra said

"Right! I'm worried about what you did" Kerani said agreeing with Sierra.

"Ooohh did you fight her?"

"No!" I said

"Why?" She said sounding disappointed.

"Did you want me to or....."

"Uh yeah!" She said almost like she was telling me 'duh'!

"Aye y'all come on. Let's go!" I heard Ray call from down the stairs. We all walked down.

"Hurry finish telling us!" Sierra said.

"Oh well after I saw her I flipped her off" I said nonchalantly.

"So who do you think she was?" Kerani said trying to figure it out.

"I don't know but I don't think we should worry about it too much." I replied.

"Yeah. She was probably just another crazy mindless fan that didn't want you with RayRay." Sierra said with a shrug.

"Speaking of RayRay he is going to get knocked the fuck out if he keep playing with me" Ajeenah said. We all started laughing until we looked at Ajeenah who had the most serious look on her face. She finally cracked a smile and then we all started laughing again. We walked down and got in the car

--------------------------------

Kerani's P.O.V

When we got in the mall we all stood there right in the middle and looked at our surroundings for a couple seconds.

"What store do you guys want to go in first?" Roc asked everybody.

"I'm going over here!" Sierra said walking over to the Apple Store dragging Prince with her.