Chapter 8: I've been a bad girl lately (Rated R)

Sierra's P.O.V

As the other girls did I was fully dressed. Well you know what I mean :). I obviously wasn't fully dressed. lol. I put my trench coat on and headed to Prince's room. And yes I bought a trench coat. Me and the girls might be doing the same thing but that doesn't mean we had to have the same outfit.

But anyway, I walked in the room only to see Princeton on the bed on his phone. He had his back turned so he couldn't see me. It was dark in the room because the light was sorta off. Meaning it was dim which was perfect! Because the hallway light was on so all he could see was my shadow from the light.

"Surprise baby" I said causing him to turn around.

He started to walk over to me but I pushed him back on the bed so he was sitting up on the edge of the bed.

"I've been a bad girl lately" I said kissing his neck. "I need to be taught a lesson"

"I sure need to punish you" 

"But first, I need to give you something"

I started dancing on him. Noticing that his 'friend' was getting hard. Like for real. Like so hard if he got any harder he would be able to smash some bricks hard!

"You want this bad....Don't you?" I said starting to take my clothes off.

"Yea" he said sounding like a moan.

I was left in my green lingerie and white heels. I started to take his clothes off. Kissing on his chest all the way down.

"Shit, Sierra" 

I unbuckled his pants letting them slide off doing the same for his boxers.

"Oh god, please don't" he said still moaning.

I put all of him in my mouth and started going at it. I put his entire length down my throat. I got him going crazy now! 

"Oh FUCK girl"

I did that for another 5 minutes you know just to make him stay hard!

"I want you NOW!" he said lifting me up and placing me on the bed. I unhooked my bra.

"What now" I said

"Get on all fours!" He demanded.

He got behind me and entered me.

"Ah fuck! Mmmm!"

"You like your punishment Sierra?"

"Yes baby!" I said moaning loudly.

"Good, cause I'm about to have you talking in another language."

He grabbed my waist ramming in me hard.

"AHHH! YES PRINCETON! SHIT!" I screaming now!

He spanked me hard taking it up a notch.

"You deserve your punishment!"

Out of no where I screamed "AY PAPI!"

"Ha, I got you speaking my language!"

I lifted up on my knees now and wrapped one arm around his neck from the front. (I hope you understand that position lol)

"OOOOH YES PAPI!" I said moaning like crazy!

"I'm gonna cum!"

---------

He did three final slow deep pumps and that was it. I didn't cum yet but I wasn't going to tell him that!

Instead I lied and said "Damn! That was the best sex I've ever had!" regretting what I said because..well you'll find out why.

"We should do that more often!" *oh shit* I thought

"Maaaybe. It was worth it tonight though."

"Very much" He reached his hand up cupping my face.

"Sierra, I will always love you. You're my true #1 girl" a smile stretched across my face. That may not have been the best sex ever but, it was worth it just to hear him say that.

"And you're my #1 guy Prince" At least that was true.....I drifted off to sleep.

Princeton's P.O.V

Best sex SHE'S ever had??? I thought she was a virgin?

(A/N): YES!! i'M FINISHED WITH RATED R CHAPTERS!!!! lol For now.... Whaaaat Sierra ain't a virgin? All hell finna break loose. Hide your kids...Hide your wife..and yo husband cause they going CRAZY out here!!

I know you guys noticed that I say 'friend' instead of the D word lol . It's because Wattpad might delete the chapter. My sister had hers deleted once -______-

Comment!! +7

(I need you your thoughts and the secret word for the next chapter!! (Hint:Misfits))