Chapter 7: Come here baby, it's all about you right now (Rated R)

Sorry for taking so long but for now I will try to spit out chapters like you're paying me lol!! I feel so bad that I took soooo long!!!

----------------------------------------------------------Same Night!-----------------------------------------------------------

Niecey's P.O.V

I sat Ray on the bed and went to the drawer downstairs where I hid my outfit. I went to grab it and noticed that it wasn't there all that was there was Ajeenah's blue cheer leading outfit she must have taken mine by mistake. UGH!! Oh well!. 

I walked to the bathroom putting it on. Since Ajeenah's breast size was a cup smaller than me my boobs were popping out the outfit. But hey ain't nothing wrong with a little cleavage. 

I sprinted up stairs and stood by the door to catch my breath time to hang up that innocent coat and put the naughty one on Niecey come on you can do it stop being such a punk! I said to myself before walking inside the room

I walked inside and Ray's eyes were glued to mine "WOW" he said with his mouth open.

"You like?" I said twirling around.

"I LOVE!"

"Come here baby, it's all about you tonight" I said over him

"All about me huh?"

"To give you the best pleasure" I said while undressing him still looking him in the eye.

"Whoo, can't wait" He said finally knowing I was undressing him. Damn I didn't even have my clothes and he was already hard. I got off him and led him to a chair in the room. I grabbed some ropes and tied him to the chair.

"This makes it better" I said while dancing on his lap gently rubbing against his 'friend'. He looked at my body eyes filled with lust.

"You're so wrong for this" he said in a pleading voice.

                                             (START THE MUSIC PEOPLE HELLO!!!! LOL)

"But it's gonna feel so right" I said dancing faster and rubbing on him more.

"I wish I could touch you" He said still trying to fight. I started to strip out of the outfit I had on and with every piece I took off Ray was getting harder.

"Ahh the torture!" He said tilting his head back frustrated. I laughed a bit then took the last piece off standing there in my purple lingerie. It's the only thing Ajeenah left of mine -_-. But I'll deal with her in the morning.

As I stood there in my lingerie Ray's eyes were big and he was hard as a rock.

"That's enough torture for now" I said walking over to him and uniting him.

"I can't take this anymore!" he said picking me up and slammed me on the bed.

"Mhmm I like it rough" I said in the heat of the moment not even realizing. But hey, it fit!

"I heard you flexible, show me" I got on top of him and fell into a split with one of my foot by his face and my other foot by his leg.

"Like this?" I said clearly knowing what I was doing. He stared at my leg by his face for a minute.

"Just like that! Damn I wanna fuck you so bad!"

"What's stopping you Ray Ray" He took my body from on top of him and layed me face up on the bed. I was laying straight. On my back. He took my legs and pushed them up to my chest then, apart. He got between my legs and entered slowly but strongly.

"Ah yes" I said I couldn't believe I was moaning already.

"Shit this feels good!" He said starting to go faster and faster.

"Fuck yea, uh huh, oooh yea!" I said each word between moans. Ray just as pleasured as I am groaning. His groans were just making this moment better.

I put my hands on myself and started to rub my bud as he was going in and out.

"Make me cum baby! Oooohh Yes!" Just then I came all over him but he wasn't done yet. He pulled out and licked me clean.

He layed down face up signaling that it was my time to make him cum. I grabbed him tightly and began to stroke fast as he watched me. I took no longer to put him in my mouth going up and down as I cupped his balls in my hands. He was groaning louder and louder letting me know that he was close to climax.

He got up and began stroking himself while I sat there waiting for the shot.

"OH FUCK!!!!" He yelled as he came all over my boobs.

-----------------------------------Minutes Later-----------------------------------

I layed on his chest as we just talked.

"I love the way your hot cum feels on me" I said joking around laughing

"And I love how I make you feel when you're with me"

"Aww I love you Ray Ray!"

"I love you too, baby!"

I kissed him one last time before we both drifted of to sleep. In the morning though, Ajeenah's ass is mine!

I think that this is the best Rated R one I've writin I'm sorry to Kerani because I clearly wasn't in my right mind when I wrote yours and because of that I'm going to make the next one you have a real baby maker hhaahahahahaha!!!! Wait that's not funny...................don't worry you won't be having a baby......yet! Okay I'm done sorry :')))

Next I'll do Sierra and Princeton's sorry you waited so long Sierra but it's coming and you won't have to wait so long.

Happy New Year to all!!!

You know the rule if you want the next chapter you have to say the magic woooorrrrdddd!

(Hint: Misfits)!!