Chapter 11: The Folder, The Picture, The Girl

See how quick this chapter came??? That's what happens when you comment you get chapters....FAST!!! On with the chapter!!!!!

Niecey's P.O.V

{Recap}

When we got to the house Prod unlocked the door and I went to me and Ray's room to my surprise he wasn't there. But the folder was. I picked it up and saw what was inside..................................................................I blacked out.........................................................

----------------------------------

I woke up about a couple seconds later from Sierra smart ass pouring water on me. They took me down stairs and sat me at the table and we talked about what happen while the guys were out still looking for Ray. I swear after this I'm never speaking to him again!!

"So are you sure that's what the papers said?" Kerani asked me.

"I'm absolutely positive. Here look at them yourself!" I grabbed the folder and handed it to her. She took one look and closed it back up. She sat it on the table in front of me. Sierra reached for it. She also opened it.

"My thing is when was he going to tell you?" Sierra said putting the folder back on the table.

"And why would he leave this here..for you to see?" Kerani added.

"So he left you here with her used pee stick, ultrasound pictures, and baby pictures?" Ajeenah added. I couldn't say anything. All I could do was shrug.

"But you know what, I feel like I've seen her before!" Ajeenah said sitting up.

"What do you mean?" I said wondering what she was talking about.

"I mean I've seen her before I just don't know where!"

"Well girl you better get to thinking!" Kerani said also sitting up in her seat.

I got up from the table and walked around the kitchen for a while. Waiting for Ajeenah to say something about where she remember the girl from. Then I saw something that caught my eye. I walked over to the fridge and picked up a picture. It was the picture of when we first saw them. I walked back over to the table with the picture still in my hand.

"Remember this?" I chuckled and placed it on the table.

"How could we forget! It was the best day of our lives!" Kerani said looking at the picture.

"We were in that restaurant. And all those fans were beating on the door trying to get in...I thought we were all going to die. Not really knowing what they were beating on the door for." Sierra said remembering every single thing that happened. Who wouldv'e known this would have been the result. Ajeenah's big smile faded.

"I REMEMBER!!!" Ajeenah shouted getting out of her chair.

Ajeenah's P.O.V

{FLASHBACK FROM CHAPTER 2 :)}

We all were just sitting there looking at the fans beat on the door trying to get in. I was looking at one girl that had a baby and a sign that read '' Ray Ray this is your baby'' I couldn't help but laugh at how stupid she was being. I lost focus when some guy came next to me and asked if the seat next to me was taken. I almost said buzz off when I looked at him and couldn't say a thing. I couldn't believe it was Roc Royal.

{FLASHBACK OVER}

"Well what do you remember?" Niecey asked me.

"Where I've seen the girl"