𝚍𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎 𝚔𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚎 || 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊

A/n: fem! reader. Just like she did, you guys can double request !! I'm here to write for you guys so request as much as you like (pls not all at once tho; basically wait till after I finish your request before you request another) <3

Requested by: MarcelleKang (this isn't that good because I didn't know how to include so much in a oneshot and I am NOT good at action scenes :( I also made them both in a dangerous situation because Y/n is a bad*ss and doesn't need Daisuke to save her lol)

Requested by: MarcelleKang (this isn't that good because I didn't know how to include so much in a oneshot and I am NOT good at action scenes :( I also made them both in a  dangerous situation because Y/n is a bad*ss and doesn't need Daisuke to sa...

Date published: May 16, 2020

»»---------------------►

"We have a new case," Daisuke sighed as he got off the phone and unpaused the movie.

"What about," you leaned your head on his chest as he moved his arm around you.

The two of you were both Third Division inspectors so it was rare for you to get passed cases, most of your work consisting of things that a mall cop would do. The other divisions must be busy if they considered passing you guys a case, although the crime rate was increasing recently. A new mafia syndicate made an appearance around your area and that displeased a mafia group you were all too familiar with. There's a mafia syndicate that has it's base of operations in Tokyo, and you knew from experience that territory was taken seriously.

"The syndicate that calls them Royals Mafia has been making more of an appearance lately," Daisuke trailed off.

Daisuke noticed that anytime the Royals Mafia was brought up, you tended to become tense. He's asked you about it before but you simply dismissed him, saying you just hated the idea of crime syndicates. It's not that you didn't trust him, it's just that how would you bring it up? You can't go parading how you're the 'Princess' of the largest mafia group in the world, especially working in the police force. They could think that you're delusional or a double agent, and you were anything but. You also didn't want to tell Daisuke since you felt that he might change his perspective of you.

To everyone, you were just Y/n L/n; you were not next in line to take over your father's mafia or the girl who ran away from her father. You were Daisuke's girlfriend of a year and his partner, along with Haru Kato. You were the girl who was mentored by Haru Kato and joined the Third Division straight after you graduated college. You left that life behind and you intend to keep it that way, your mother didn't die for you to get dragged back into your father's mess.

"Are we finally trying to take them out," your voice became faint.

You had nothing against any of the members of your father's mafia. They were all good people, most of them at least. Your father was a terrible man who recruits men through fear. You knew that if you take him out, the rest of them will most likely live their own lives. You still remember your friend before you left all those years ago, being forced to become your bodyguard for the sake of his family; if he didn't, his mother and siblings would be dead. The only people he gained through actual means were sent to lead the mafia in different countries, leaving the main part of the syndicate vulnerable. Although he was a cruel man, your father wasn't a smart one.