𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚞 𝚔𝚊𝚝𝚘 || 𝚍𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎'𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎́𝚎

A/n: This one is a fem! reader request! :) I hope you enjoy it <3 (wow I'm getting these done pretty fast; don't expect this from me often tho my brain barely works)

Requested by: mikarii2002 (Okay okay so I don't know if you meant they don't care about each other as in they don't care about each other as people, or romantically. I chose they don't romantically care because the other one hurts my heart oop-)

 I chose they don't romantically care because the other one hurts my heart oop-)

Date published: May 9, 2020

»»---------------------►

"Daisuke," you asked your childhood friend as you two walked down the corridor, "Do you know why we're having dinner with both of our parents?"

"It's most likely business," Daisuke's face remained stoic.

"Why didn't Suzue get called down too?"

"She isn't the heir, I am," was his simple reply.

Although his face revealed no emotion, you could tell he was just as confused as you. You both grew up with each other due to your parents' business relations, causing you to know him like the back of your hand. You, Suzue, and Daisuke were practically the three musketeers despite Daisuke's protests. However, you did feel the closet with Daisuke since you both felt immense pressure being the heirs of your parent's companies. You were both raised to have an image of perfection, although you stepped out of line often. Daisuke always made sure you never fully crossed the line though, acting as the perfect character foil to you.

A butler soon opened the door for you as you two got near the door, "Both families are seated, Young Master, Lady L/n."

"Sebastian stop," you whispered at the butler, "You can call me Y/n."

"My apologies," he sent you a small smile and whispered, "But I can't risk it with your parents and the Young Master's parents in the room."

You sighed, knowing he was right. You said a small thanks before walking to sit next to your mother, Daisuke sitting next to his. Both of your fathers were at opposite ends of the table, displaying their status as head of the household. By the looks on their faces, you knew you were going to be here a while. You tuned out most of the conversation as you always do, it's not as if they cared about your input anyways. You slowly allowed your shoulders to slouch and for your elbow to rest on the table, too bored to care about the mannerisms expected.

"Y/n," you snapped out of it once your mother pointed to your elbows, "Did you even hear what your father just said?"

"Uhh," you chuckled as you recomposed yourself, "Yes?"

Everyone at the table doubted you but resumed speaking anyway.

"Now that we are all on the same page," your father glanced at you, "Kambe-sama and I have decided to join our companies together by marriage."