Ch.16.5

/little bear/

What's all this? Baby stuff for a boy pictures of a boy who looked just like me? I read news paper articles of missing boy at age 2. What he'd look like today and what he actually looked like today. This boy was holding a light baby which was me I was born with gray eyes but they got darker after three months.

We had the same dimples and curls.

My dad and mom been lying to me?

He was so light but he definitely got that from mama.

I looked to left  to see targets on my face and "unground articles." with "goverment wanted." witch kinda scared me but as I touched the old article and felt a weird type of layer texture so I pressed it.

"Hello Sahrah." A robotic voice replied. Sahrah I thought the chick name was Sarah but whatever.

I saw boxes each box had cameras with my bathroom and bedroom in it and had where mics we're located in my room I was so angry I smashed the cameras but left the pictures. I walked out with Ryan and Nakirah following me both as shocked as me they didn't say anything.

"Wow. I don't even know what to say." Ryan said breaking the silence.

"I feel like a ran over tier I'm losing my thinking my brain and heart is confusing me."

"Atelia breath because honey your not making since right now." Nakirah said rubbing my back.

"Ok Ok your right. " I took a few breaths then I unzipped my cheer bag dumping out all the envelopes.

"We know about you." Each one read with different photos of me kidnapped sleeping eating and pissing I was really being  stalked and I was scared.

The scariest part was not one photo was at my moms only here my... Favorite place.

"I'm sorry but you have to move." Nakirah said hugging me.

"i know." I said half there.

"Hey looks like you missed one." Ryan passed me a red envelope this one had my attention being different from the rest.

"This was your first test Tool we can help you find your brother. And be prepared to always have eyes on you. Love J.🧸"

That little bitch! Stalking me for a damn test. If only this room and alleged brother was apart of it.

"You okay what does it say?"
Ryan asked.

"Nothing let's go back upstairs." I said putting all the pictures and envelope in the fire place. I kept the red one though.

-

"Im not gonna lie I missed you."Deon said finishing the last dish. We just finished eating and he washed the dishes.

"What? DEON MISSED LITTLE OLE ME." I said laughing. I ain't gone no voice tomorrow. I'm starting to feel like I can be a bit much... Oh well.

"Aye chill speaking in all caps man." Deon said rolling his eyes.

"Really I can hear you without my hearing aid." Marcus said adjusting his hearing aid.