Ch.10

Trapped pt2:

"One more I promise," Jere said in laughter he was one of the guys who kidnapped me but he was cool.

He'd sneak me food and water but I refused.

"Okay man, one more. Alright, a woman with abs is pregnant." I said rolling my eyes Jere is just like me everything is funny to him.

"Okay gone ahead talk yo shit." He said making me laugh.

"Okay a woman with abs is pregnant,  and her baby comes out as..." I started laughing at this corny joke myself "A damn waffle." I said and he laughed.

"that chic was just a toaster ready to pop her tart

"that chic was just a toaster ready to pop her tart." He added and I looked at him crazy.

"Hell Nah," I said watching him crying in tears it was never that funny. His laugh was so contagious though so I laughed too.

Then the bitch ass punk who shot at me walked in making Jere instantly get serious but I kept laughing.

"Shut up." He said. His voice and face were covered so I couldn't tell his identity.

"Make me you pussy."

"I'll make my bullet kill you this time."

"I'll make my bullet kill you this time," I said mocking him and laughing. He then signaled for his boys and Jere to get out.

"Wow sure, you don't need backup?" I said. I'm unbothered and today was the day I escaped.

As he slowly walked up to me I took off my rope those dicks didn't tie it right at all. He turned around laughing clocking back his gun. I quickly sprinted behind one of the black trucks.

"What the hell?!" He said I heard his foot footsteps and saw them approach the truck as he was going left I was going right. He thought he got me and fired a shot but I jumped on his back using the rope tied still on my wrist choking him.
He fell on top of me but I squeezed my legs on his stomach tightening my grip.

He finally stopped moving and trying to get up. But then he could be faking so I chocked him for two more minutes and he really passed out. From my ankle, I pulled out my pocket knife and slit his stomach. Not bad enough to kill him but you know send a message.

"You ready?" Jere said passing me a helmet.

"Thanks for everything." I said hugging him.

"Your welcoming aye what's you number?"

"You promise not kidnap me if I forget to text you back?"