Ch.6

Kisses :

I made us all breakfast and was sad the fun was almost over. I walked over to the guest house to get the people who didn't sleep in my house.

The door was unlocked and my jaw dropped.

"What the-"

" It's not what it looks like!" they both said. When it clearly was. Ryan and JJ were kissing.

"Everybody come and eat!" I yelled before walking out.

"Wait! Atelia please." Ryan said.

"Don't explain, I don't care," I said making her stop following me.

"Look," Sean said showing videos and pictures he posted on Facebook and Instagram of our party it had a lot of shares.

"Oh, that's dope I'm surprised your not ashamed of hanging with us babies."

"You're my baby so it doesn't matter. " He said making a kissy face I scrunched my face and pushed him.

"Strong ass, I was playing ." He said holding his arm. I laughed and signed dickhead to him in sign language.

" So what's the move today?" Steve said with food in his mouth.

"eww chew first," I said with my face scrunched.

"Yall see I got a pool out back, Or we can watch more movies."

"Sounds cool to me," Dre said.

"I and Sean gotta get on the road soon for school," Marcus said making me pout.

"Awn It is pretty late since we all kinda slept in," Sean said putting his arm around me. I side hugged him then sat down.

"I don't wanna go yet," JJ said.

"We can do something next weekend someone else picks though. I'm gonna be exhausted cleaning up ." I said slapping my forehead. The boys through M&M's and nerds at each other last night like some dummies, then we had pillow fight which left the pillows empty.

"Wait can I stay the night Telia?" Joyce said.

"Yeah, ya'll all can since we're going to the same place tomorrow," I said talking to the girls.

"Small up yuhself." scoot over. Coffee said sitting down by me on the couch.

"Are you staying over with us girls?"

"Nah." She said and I nodded.

Everyone left and Ryan and Joyce helped me clean up we finished fast because I love cleaning... sometimes and I just moved fast since my playlist was the bomb.

"Hey, can we please talk Telia?"

"What's up?"

"You sure your not mad about-"

"I said I don't care Ryan."