Ch.1

If my hair isn't bought or done differently every week I'm a broke girl.

Finally given a chance to accept my curls but still, my hair is labeled as nappy yet it's natural.

Can I ever win?

Mama wants a woman,
Daddy wanted a man.

But maybe I can make them both happy. It'll take time but I can do it.

-
High school :

"Watch were your going weird girl."
That right there is an example of the girls that attended my high school.

These girls wouldn't know a blessing if it was spelled out right in front of them.

They believe, that because everyone likes there pictures on Facebook they are entitled to holding crown conceded.

Oh yeah let's not forget they never forget to use they're light girl privilege but always preach
"What privilege?"

I can tell you, these girls claim how they're so much prettier than the darker girls but love everything the darker girl dose.

Hate oppression but want to be oppressed... Plenty more of where that came from but let me show you what I go threw in high school.

My name is Atelia Moe Story. Yep Story's my last name you could just imagine all the childish criticism I got for it.

"Don't talk to her like that if anyone is weird it's you wearing those mismatch crocs." I hardly ever speak but I just can't tolerate bullying.

"At least I can afford them you a four-eyed monkey." Vanessa Hitch said. Vanessa Hitch was the mixed girl with what society considers pretty hair, pretty eyes, and pretty skin.
Now she is pretty but she's also colorist but society doesn't care as long as she's pretty right?

She pushed past me knocking down my books, every time she did that I swore it'd be the last time but I still let her get away with it.

"You okay?" I said helping up the girl she was bullying.

She nodded.
"What's your name?" I asked picking up my books.

"Ryan Willams." She said low she was a beautiful girl she had dark skin and long hair. So, of course, Vanessa would be jealous.

"Nice to meet you I'm Atelia, Atelia Story and... Nice shirt."

"Thanks. You like anime?"

"Yes I'm watching Death Note, Darker than black and I love Itachi Uchiha from Naruto," I said pointing at her Naruto shirt.

"Wow, I love Itachi Uchiha too."

"Well it's settled were friends, so what classes you got."

"Umm, I'm heading to Ap Physics right now."

"Me too." Maybe today could be good for me. I hate all my classes because of the lack of friends I have in each maybe today I wore is as quiet.