Ch.12

/She's just trying/

I've been staying with my mom for a week now she's actually like being a mother. I shed a tear thinking about that. Lol

Except she still wants me to hide my identity she wasted her money having my hair blown out with heat protection. But my curls said not today honey they still popping threw.

"Oh my lord."  She said and I'm not exaggerating when I say she nearly passed out.

"Your hair! " She said breathlessly. I patted my head and shook it here she goes.

"Mom sit down please," I said rolling my eyes.

"Just yesterday and now." She said out of breath exaggerating as she sat down she looked at me waiting for why I asked her to.

"Watch this full video so we can talk then after that I have really good news for you."

"Okay baby." She said hugging me. It made me feel good to hear that. To see her listen to me and give me a chance.

"Imma watch it , oh and Bob wants to talk to you out in the garden house."

"Alright, mama." walking to the garden house brought memories of before my mom and dad split. They never were in love but faked for me... I want them to be happy but-

-

"What it is up to my ninja!" he said waving. Now I know he lying talking to me like I'm a hoodlum.

"What's Poppin Cracker Jack?" I said rolling my eyes.

"What to help me plant and fish?!"

"Sure I think it's best if I show you the right way?"

"Wow, the humble queen has risen!"

"Oh hush, Bob, and hand me that."

"So are you mad at me? " He said quickly grabbing the pruning saw and Trowel. We dug up worms and planted green tomatoes.

"No. Why are you acting all weird." I said slipping some gloves on.

"I don't know you can be a little "angry " Atelia." He said genuinely scared and I laughed.

" It has been a week, and, I owe you an apology

" It has been a week, and, I owe you an apology. I'm glad my mom met a good man... and I'm glad I have a friend that gets me."

"Does that friend's name starts with B and ends with B."

"Yep with a fat O right in the middle, like the way he's built."