Ch.3

A B, C, and D :

"Come on Telia I really do apologize."

"Apologize?! Apologize, funny because you begged me to be your friend just to prove to me why I shouldn't!" Vanessa posted the picture of me in my dress and wig.
And edited a dog on my face, of course, it got a lot of likes and share one share was from JJ.

I wasn't surprised and really didn't care but he and Hakeem recorded me fixing there care and captioned: "when she looks like a nigga and work like one too😂😭"

I was laughing at both posts and re-shared them because they just look a hot mess posting stalkerish shit about me. I got way more shit to be focused on then a shout out from pressed haters.

"Your right but I really am sorry."

"Say it to your mama," I said walking off.

"Wow, he did seem sorry," Ryan said.

"Look I know you like him but I don't, so don't try to tell me or convince me to feel bad for him."

"Okay... I was just saying." She said she sounded taken aback but I didn't care. I haven't had much sleep after what happened at the Shop. I stay up working out and thinking of different scenarios of them kidnapping me for revenge.

The rest of the day I told Ryan I needed space and just stayed to myself. I got sent to in-school suspension because when I was presenting my project a boy said something slick and I slapped him. Shocking my self and my teacher.

"Hey, baby girl how was your day." My dad asked, I was gonna ignore him but I know how he can get.

"Dad, to be honest, I'm not in the mood can you just let me be and I'll talk about tomorrow," I said getting ready to go back upstairs but he grabbed my wrist and sat me down.

"What is it?" He said looking worried I deeply sighed then cried a little.
I told him everything.

He took me to Chick fil a and the spa.

"How you feel now." He asked as we both got up from getting our feet massaged.

"Thanks, dad I feel a lot better."

"Good because I have something I have to show you."

"What? Is it bad or good?"

"Okay, ill tell you first I'm getting married."

"What?" I said real heavy and confused. He pulled out a ring box and opened it smiling. Don't get me wrong his happy smile meant the world to me. But I just don't want him to fuck up like mom the last thing I need is a Karen a Bob is enough for me.

"Look dad how you gone get married without introducing me," I said laughing trying to come off happy for him.

"Well, I heard you kind of did get introduced."

"I did- oh my. NO DAD no." I'll be damaged if he marries Vanessa's mom hell no and even if she is Vanessa's mom twin sister I still don't want her in my dad together.