Ch.11

/Boyfriend?/  

"Shut up Jere your siccck!" I said laughing. I was kidnapped by Jere again. But this time I was calm since I wasn't tied up and hurt.

"Why am I here?" I said sitting on a nice chair it was so comfortable I almost fell asleep.

"My boss wanted to see you." He said a little dry.

"Why couldn't - whatever tell him to hurry up I'm so tired. My eyes were starting to get even heavier but shot open.

"Wow, you're bossing the Boss?" A tall heavy but muscular dude said his voice was scary deep and he looked mean not mean enough to scare me off though.

"Yes, and why was I kidnapped, Boss," I said rolling my eyes.

"Ouu I like her, we'll I want to be your Boss and Call me Henderson." Boss? I'm getting tired of this word already.

"What, I'm your son and you won't even let me call anything but Boss but she calls you Henderson."I laughed at how childish Jere sounded.

"Shut up boy." He slapping Jere's head making me laugh harder.

"Well, Ms?"

"Call me ...Tool."

"Okay, Tool I want to make you an offer for the beginning of Fall you don't have to say yes now but also don't wait too long to give me an answer."

"Alright what is it?" I said yawning. He smiled sitting across from us.

"As I said before I want to be your boss-"

"Woah! I ain't trying to be no sugar baby now I don't even have hips for all that." I said serious but Jere laughed so hard it made me laugh and even Henderson.

"Oh, sweetheart my wife is enough for me. I'm not that kind of businessman. I want to make offers with your umm skills involved."

"What skills?"

"Are you for real? Talk about being humble." Jere mumbled rolling his eyes.

"What?" I said actually confused.

"You killed four men by them killing each other than cut no sliced one of the most dangerous men we're trying to get rid of for ten years now all by your self.

"What? What is this?"  I said kinda getting scared? " Is this the government spy shit."

"No were way past the government we control them in a way."

"Yall need to do a better job," I mumbled.

"We are in need of a girl like you. Let's call it bounty hunters for the higher authorities."

"Sounds tempting."

-

"Why you just getting home?"

"My car stopped and my phone died," I said to my dad.

"I got you a shake in the freezer."