Chapter 28: Rescue #2/Hatred

"Heh heh heh," Naruto laughed a little bit as he slashed through the sound ninja at random. Flipping over one of them, he wrapped one of his arms around a sound ninja's neck and twisting over them and placing his feet on his back before using his feet to push off of him, a loud snap echoing in the village before he furtherly pushed himself off, flipping over several ninja before making two hand seals and incinerating them with a fireball.

His Sharingan spun in circles as his eyes darted back and forth as he fought off several shinobi at once, expertly dodging and reflecting attacks right back at them. He saw Kurenai also fending off several shinobi by herself but she was slowly but surely getting overwhelmed by the sheer number of them.

"Move," Naruto ordered as he quickly stuck a kunai into the back of a shinobi's skull. "Get out of my way, I won't let her die!" He said as he quickly jumped into the air only to be surrounded by several more shinobi. "You're in my way!" He shouted as his Sharingan morphed into its Mangeykou state.

"NOW MOVE!" He shouted as his right eye began bleeding profusely as all of the shinobi within ten meters from him all exploded in unison as he clenched his fist tightly, their blood raining on the battlefield and falling onto the blonde's hair, slowly making it crimson red as he moved forward, now duel wielding both of his swords as he literally tore through the crowd that separated him from Kurenai.

"No," He spoke.

She had been stabbed several times in the chest and even had one of her fingers cut off. It was a brutal death. He got closer and felt his throat tighten up.

It was Izumi.

"I won't allow it." He growled as he was about thirty meters away from Kurenai now.

Itachi fell into Naruto's arms, his eyes devoid of any life, blood leaking into the water below them and onto Naruto's hands, staining them red.

"Not again!" 20 meters.

Naruto's eyes began burning as tears started forming in his eyes. "Are there any survivors?" He asked.

"Only one," Hiruzen stated. "Sasuke Uchiha survived, and that is it." Naruto felt his heart sink into his stomach.

"That means. . ." Fugaku. . . Mikoto. . . They were gone. . .

"I will not allow anybody else I care about to die while I have the power to stop it!" Naruto shouted at the top of his lungs as the ground around him suddenly cracked as a dark blue chakra began swirling around him as the wind began picking up.

Badass moment coming up here in a minute

"And if I have to murder everyone in my path to protect them," Naruto spoke as his left eye began spinning as blood began pouring out. "Then I will bear those sins, Amenominakanushi!"

The world around Naruto Namikaze began to slow down to the point where a child could easily see what was about to happen on the battlefield. Taking a deep breath, Naruto kept his left eye open, straining as more blood pooled out.

He ran forward, using his right hand to hold a kunai as he slit the throat of every single enemy shinobi in proximity, not that they knew that their throats had been slit. The small lines have yet to even form at their necks, let alone the blood to come out.

This was Naruto's second Mangekyou ability: Amenominakanushi. This gave him the ability to slow time for as long as he wanted as long as he kept the Jutsu activated and his left eye open.

Naruto closed his left eye as all of the shinobi that were attacking them fell to the ground, blood leaking from their necks.

"Good," Naruto spoke before he fell to one knee, clutching the left side of his head.