Chapter 53: Duel of Fates

Naruto held one sword in each hand, blocking Obito's pure black chakra rod and Madara's special staff. "I will not falter." He jumped into the air, the sudden removal of force sending Madara and Obito forward with Obito phasing through Madara as not to have a head-on collision with the legendary Uchiha. 

"I will not fail!" Naruto shouted as the blades to his dark swords began glowing bright light green. He slammed them into the ground up to the hilt, the dirt exploding up into the air as he jumped back several meters and held up a single hand sign. "Earth Style: Deadly Dirt Tornado!" He whispered. 

He quickly made a few more hand signs and blew a fireball into the dirt tornado, the dirt heating up so much that it began melting, the tornado now being a tornado of lava as Naruto continued fueling the flames. 

"You are so foolish," He heard Madara's deep voice call out. In an instant, the lava tornado vanished into Madara's right palm. "The Rinnegan can absorb any jutsu. As long as it contains chakra it will not work on me." 

"Damn," Naruto cursed. "I guess I'll deal with you the old fashion way then, huh?" Naruto rushed forwards, brandishing his swords and he whirled into the air, spinning as he landed several hits on Madara's staff and forced Obito to back away. 

He then let go of his swords, using his Sharingan to make them float towards their target before straining his other eye, slowing time down. He quickly formed a Raikiri in hand and ran toward Madara. 

"My Rinnegan surpasses your weak Mangekyou Sharingan!" Madara called out. "Your ocular prowess only works effectively over those you are stronger than. The weaker the opponent the weak your hold onto them can be. You've already tried snapping my throat, but all I feel is a pluck to the side of my neck. No pressure at all." 

Naruto was about to reply before he suddenly felt a truthseeking ball slam right into his chest, forcing him back several feet. He landed on his back, the air out of his lungs. Madara sighed. "Not even the strongest shinobi alive can give me a proper dance in this form, a shame." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. 

"I can feel the Sage's chakra in me, I've reached a new level, a new height! I have become stronger than the Sage of Six Paths himself!" He cried out. "It's growing endlessly inside me, this power is limitless." He opened his eyes and saw Naruto standing, glaring at him. "Let's see how you measure up then, Naruto Namikaze!" 

Naruto formed eight different chakra chains, the glowing chains hanging in the air around him as Naruto blinked once and Madara was already in front of him. "Futile." The man said before swinging a punch towards the dark-haired man. 

However, his fist just went straight through the last Namikaze. Naruto ran through Madara and rematerialized himself as he emerged from Madara's back, his chains going backward and piercing Madara. 

"I said I don't fear you," Naruto said confidently. "And now you will die." Naruto felt a presence above him and looked up, seeing Obito with both of his original eyes, or rather, Naruto's original eyes, in his eye sockets. 

"You may be able to not get hit by him," Obito connected his fist to Naruto's chin. "But we both share the Kamui dimension." Obito then pushed his hand forward, a blast of air sending Naruto backward several yards, disconnecting the chains that were holding Madara in place. 

"Don't be an obstacle, Obito-nii," Naruto whispered quietly. "Let me save you." Obito shook his head and formed two hand seals. 

"I'm not the one who has diverged off the path of righteousness. Fire Style: Spiraling Flame Jutsu!" A spiraling flame hurled towards Naruto, each ring getting bigger as it made its way towards the Namikaze.