Chapter 52: Legendary Battle

Naruto ducked under one of Minato's Flying Thunder God kunai and saw another one, less specially designed than his father, pass underneath his leg. He frowned and quickly activate Kamui, with Minato appearing above him with a Rasengan in hand and Tobirama try to slash at him with a kunai from underneath him. 

They passed through him, hitting each other as Minato's Rasengan shredded through Tobirama's arm and Tobirama's blade sliced through Minato's arm. Naruto flipped through the air, clashing blades with both Itachi and Shisui, his right-hand holding his sword in a reverse grip and blocking Shisui while his left-hand was held normally and was being blocked by Itachi. 

He took a step back and whirled one leg in the air and jumping with his other as a giant shuriken flew beneath him. He sealed his swords quickly and threw four shuriken as he felt four different presences surround him. "Old man," He muttered as he heard two different poofs of dispelling Shadow Clones. Meaning. . .

He used his telekinesis ability to create a force-field around his body as fire and water clashed against the invisible force. He looked up and met the eyes of the Edo-Tenseified version of Hiruzen with a frown. 

"That won't work on me old man," He dashed forward, spinning as he went on the offensive, forcing both Shisui and Itachi on the defensive. He threw his swords to the side, using his telekinesis ability to wield both of them as they attacked Itachi and Shisui from the sides as he quickly did a backflip, a chakra chain passing beneath him. 

He landed on the chain, pinning it to the ground with his foot, and looked at his mother, the wielder of the chains. "Weak." He said between gritted teeth as two chains sprouted behind his back and lashed out behind him, hitting Minato who had tried to sneak up on him away a few hundred feet. 

He leaned back, avoiding a slash from Tobirama's tanto before pulling out a kunai and clashing against the Second Hokage's blade. "Impressive," Tobirama commented as sparks flew past his face, his scowling face focusing on Naruto's lightning-quick attacks. "Fighting four opponents at once, especially at the level everyone here is at, it's impressive but also annoying." 

"Hmph," Naruto grunted before he stabbed Tobirama's shoulder, hurling himself into the air with the grip he had on the kunai and spinning across Tobirama and outstretching his feet and kicking his mother in the face, who was approaching the raven-haired man with a kunai. 

"Five," Tobirama commented as he flashed to the kunai Kushina was holding, slashing at Naruto as the blonde quickly sidestepped, the steel blade passing his nose by mere centimeters. Naruto twisted his feet in the ground and spun his torso and used his elbow to hit Tobirama straight in the temple, causing the younger brother of Hashirama to stumble backward before Naruto outstretched a single hand and grabbed Tobirama with his invisible grip by the throat and threw him several hundred feet away from him. 

"We need the First!" Hiruzen shouted as he engaged Naruto in taijutsu, the later's Sharingan easily seeing through the Third Hokage's attacks, dodging his staff by merely dodging, his chains keeping Minato and Tobirama from interfering before he jumped a single foot in the air and landed a swift kick to Hiruzen's chin. 

"Stop hurting people," A once timid voice cried out. Naruto turned around and saw Hinata charging him with her Byakugan activated. 

"Hinata no!" He heard a familiar voice, Kurenai he noted, shout. He made a single hand sign before his hand burst into a ball of lightning that enveloped his palm. "Naruto don't!" Kurenai shouted, tears running down her voice. 

"Don't," He heard a voice speak softly in the back of his head. 

"No," He whispered as he thrust his hand forward, piercing flesh. "I killed you." Naruto shouted.