Chapter 33

Cute ass moment J had with Autumn in the MM. Not down to the T but y'all get it...

Unedited

August

"Fuck you just said?" I turned my nose up. I could of sworn J just said she took a charge for Daniel when she was sixteen. I know damn well my ears fucking with a nigga. Yeah that's it, 'cause the J I know wouldn't do nothing like that.

"I took a possession charge," she said getting out of my lap. She bit her bottom lip, something she did when she was nervous.

"Wayment? You took a charge for a nigga you was cool with," I asked with raised eyebrows. Something ain adding up with this shxt.

"No, I took a charge for my boyfriend.... At the time," she mumbled, looking down.

I frowned. "Boyfriend? Fuck you mean boyfriend? You dated this nigga?" I swea this was some Maury/Jerry Springer type shxt. All this time, I'm thinking the was just cool at a point of time when all along the had something. Shxt definitely makes mo' sense nah.

"Yeah, when I was 16 and he was 18. I was riding for a nigga that wouldn't even walk for me. He left me in there 2 months! I know that may not seem long to you but for me that was hell. I was scared to call home. I was hurt that I nigga I loved and held down didn't give a damn whether I rotted in juvie or not. I finally called my dad and he hired your mom. She promised me a job if I left him alone and that was 9 years ago. I haven't broken that promise. I didn't tell you because that's a part of my life that I want to forget.

It's like I'm finally happy with the way things are and I can't catch a break. Why can't I just be happy just for once."

I got off the bed and walked over to her trying to pull her in for a hug but she stopped me. "No, don't you dare pity me! I was young and dumb and I made a mistake that's going to haunt me for the rest of my life and I'm fine with dealing with it."

"J, Yeen gotta deal with it alone tho. First of all, he a pussy fa 'een lettin ya take dat charge. Ain no real nigga in his righ mind gon let his chick do time fa him & dat nigxa gon see me too. Secondly, let me find out you still into that nigxa. I'm a murk both Yall asses forreal!! Now get dressed. We going the palytime pizza as i family."

I kissed her forehead and walked out. I peeped my head into the kids room. "Autumn, stop bossin ya brudas around and yall come on. Daddy hungry."

They yelled and cheered as they scrambled around the room looking fa dey shoes. I shook my head and went back downstairs to the studio to wrap up with them niggas. I walked in ta Chris freestylin ta Studio. He stopped when he saw me come in.

"Aye, yeen have ta stop. I'm just tryna let y'all know we bout to go eat so lock up when yall done and don't burn my house down Chris."

Chris stale faced me and Knuck laughed. "Why would I burn ya house down?"

"Tryna cook," Knuck said falling out laughing. I swea these niggas fools man. Chris mumbled something as I walked out.

--

"How fast can you get a dress?" I asked, taking a bite from her slice of pizza. She smacked my head. "Greedy. I just asked you did you want another one," J fussed.

"You gon quit hitting me man. Ain no weak ass nigga, ya head me?"

She fanned me off. We was still at Playtime Pizza and somehow, everybody ended up hea. I assume it was J who texted Dj. Most likely it was. "I have plenty of dresses."

"But you'on got no wedding dress." Everybody at the table stopped eating and looked in my direction. Damn they act like they never heard the word wedding befo'.

"Wedding? When?" She asked with eyebrows raised. We hadn't talked about a wedding since i came back. I mean I been wanting to marry ha but I've been so wrapped up in trying to get even with everybody it kinda got pushed back.

"Iono, depending on what kind of wedding you want?"

She pressed her tongue to the top of her mouth as she thought about it. "Something small, I don't want the paparazzi all there. Why the sudden talk about weddings? Scared I'm a leave you?" She joked. I gave ha a dirty look and she took a bite from ha pizza.

"Nah, it's just time. You proved ya loyalty to me when you was counting bodies in honor of a nigxa. The fact that you never stepped out on me even after you thought I was dead. I know I did some fucked up shxt to you but you forgave me and never rubbed my wrong doings in my face." I stopped talking and looked her in the eye.

"I told ya when this was over we was gon have a regular life. Weddings are apart of that along with anything else you want. House on the hill, white picket fence, allat shxt the white folk have, you can have too."

She covered ha mouth and blinked to hold back the tears. "Awwww you so sweet. I love you baby." She reached over the table and pecked my lips. I tried to deepen it but she pulled away. I fa got we was in a building full of kids.

"Awww yall so damn cute. I'm glad it's gon be a wedding. I get to pull out my good suit man to show off to my baby J," DJ joked kissing J on da cheek. She just laughed.

"I got the perfect dress fa ya too J," Scoota added stuffing his face. "It's red."

Me and J both turned our noses up. "Red?" We both said at the same time.

"Oh yeeaaa! Scoota you smart!" DJ laughed dapping his brother. Maybe it was a twin thing.

"Why red?"

"Cuz, if you have to shoot a mufucka, ya dress won' mess up. Blood stains hard as fuck to come out baybeh. Take it from us."

I damn nea fell out my chea laughing. I swea dey come up with da most dumbest but logical thangs. Dey my family, my bestfriends, my shootas. Dey started this shxt with me and we gon finish dis shxt together.

"Makes sense tho but she ain gon have ta shoot nobody. We gon have a peaceful wedding. Few family and friends but that's about it." I like a simple life. I don't want everybody in my business. I just wanna say da la' 'I Do's', take ha back to the hotel and make some mo babies so I can have my band, ya heard me?

"Mommy," Autumn came over and climbed in J's lap. She was rubbing her eyes so I knew she was sleepy. "Mama's baby sleepy?" She nodded.

I watched as J kissed ha forehead, rocking her back and forward as she hummed . Iono but I could sit hea and watch ha all day. This was the woman I wanted to be with for the rest of my life. All the shxt we dun been thru and she still down fa a nigxa. Even if she cheated on me Id still be with ha cuz she has stuck by me when I fucked up numerous times.

She has proven that she with me fa me, not the money and damn sho not the fame. Although she almost cost me a few lawsuits, she's the one. She's my girl, my world, my everything and then some. I'm riding with ha til da day I day and that's a hunnid. What can I say, Yung dun found himself a regular girl.

Just a la filler.....

SOOOOOO, ummmm.... We did or didn't agree on a trilogy?

ThiS story is almost over...😕 I know sad faces.

The last Chapter & Epilogue will be up in a few days.

A wedding... Finally lol

LOVE,

Jay ❤️